Chapter 9

Riker woke up the next morning feeling sick. "Daddy!"

Curt went in to the room. "Yeah?"

"No feel good." Riker said, crying.

"Oh, baby. Hold on." Curt took a thermometer, and put it in Riker's mouth. Riker sniffled.
Curt took the thermometer out after a few minutes. "Oh my God Riker you have a fever of 103°!"

"That bad daddy?" Riker asked, confused.

"Yes baby, that's really, really bad." Curt said. He went and got a fever reducer, and gave it to Riker

"Daddy no feel good."

"I know, baby. Do you feel like throwing up?" Curt asked.

"Yes, daddy." Curt picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. Riker threw up as soon as Curt got him over the toilet.
"Oh baby." Curt rubbed his back. Riker cried as he finished puking. Curt hugged him and tried to comfort him.
"We watch Cars?"

"Alright." Curt sighed, and took him to the living room.

Riker sniffled. "Daddy mad?"

"Not anymore, baby." Curt said, kissing his forehead.

Riker smiled slightly. "Me no like daddy mad. Daddy mad make me sad."

"Well, daddy doesn't like Riker sad. Riker sad makes daddy sad." Curt said, putting the movie in.

"Cuddles?" Riker asked.

"Sure, baby." Curt sat down and set him on his lap, then wrapped his arms around him. Riker snuggled into him, and coughed. He sniffled.

Curt kissed his nose. "You'll be okay, baby."

"Daddy feel yucky." Riker sniffled.

"I know, baby. Do you want baba to make it better?" Curt asked.

"Yes daddy." Curt took a bottle and held it near Riker's mouth. Riker drank it slowly. Curt stroked his hair as he drank it. Riker leaned into the touch. Curt kissed his forehead. Riker smiled and finished the bottle.

"Feel better, baby?" Curt asked.

"Wittle daddy."

"Okay baby, at least that's good." Curt said.

"Twired daddy." Riker said, yawning.

"Okay baby, let's get you back to bed." Curt said, picking him up.

"No wanna go in crib."

"Baby, you have to." Curt told him.

"No,crib daddy pwease. wanna sleep wif daddy in big bed."

"Okay." Curt said, sighing. He carried Riker to his room.n

Riker snuggled into the bed. "Cuddles with daddy still?"

"Yeah." Curt said, laying next to him. He pulled him close. Riker cuddled into him. Curt wrapped his arms around him. Riker quickly fell asleep. Curt fell asleep too soon after.