Chapter 19

1 week later...

Curt had Riker in his room, naked. They were having feel good time. Riker moaned as Curt slid a finger into him. Curt started to undress himself. "Daddy?...What are you doing?" Riker asked starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Daddy's going to make you feel good." Curt said, taking his pants off.

"Daddy, no want yet." Riker said. Curt didn't listen and removed his boxers. "Daddy no!" Riker yelled. Curt still moved closer. Riker jumped up and ran out. He grabbed his diaper and ran out the door. Riker ran and ran with no place to go. He was outside a tall building when a girl appeared.

"Riker?"

Riker startled. "Who..." he saw his ex-girlfriend Lauren. "No! You go away! You mean!"

Lauren picked Riker up. "Nope your coming with me little one."

"No!" Riker yelled. He felt a pinch in his thigh and the world went black. When he woke up he was in a blue painted bedroom. He saw Lauren sitting in a rocking chair in the corner. 

"Hey baby." she cooed when she saw he was awake.

"Let me go!" Riker screamed.

"No. I want you to be my baby." Lauren said smiling. "Your so cute. I couldn't believe it when Vanni told me you were in ageplay. But your soooo cute in it. Are you hungry?"

Riker thought about it for a minute before hesitantly nodding. Lauren picked him up and carried him to the rocking chair. Riker looked around for a bottle before noticing that Lauren was pulling up her shirt.

"No!" he said. "Want baba!"

"Baby, this is your baba." she said. Riker shook his head. Lauren plugged his nose so he had to open his mouth to breath. She moved her nipple into his mouth and he began to suckle. She moaned lightly.

"Good boy." she said Riker sniffled and silent tears rolled down his cheeks. After he was done Lauren let him play for a bit. Then he had lunch. After lunch they decided to watch a movie.

"Want Cawrs!" he said.

"I don't have Cars baby." she said.

"Want Cawrs!" Riker said throwing a tantrum. Lauren picked him up and spanked him. "Ouchie!"

"Then behave!"

"I sowwy!" he sobbed. He ran to his room and played. Lauren came up and apologized. They read a couple books, and watched The Cat in the Hat movie. Then they had supper and Lauren laid Riker down and went to her room. Riker quietly crawled out of his crib and climbed out the window. He took a pacifier with him and started running down the street.

A huge thanks to Lex_R5_Sedivy for coming up with the brilliantly amazing idea for this chapter and the next one. 10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!!