Chapter 6

Vanni gasped, and smiled widely. "Riker!" She hugged him tightly.

"Hey, baby." Riker said, hugging her back. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. I thought you wouldn't come back." Vanni said, happy tears brimming her eyes.

"I'll always come back to you." Riker said, softly.

Vanni hugged him again. "What did he do to you?"

"Not much actually." Riker said.

"Okay. I'm just glad you're back and okay." Vanni said.

"Me too." Riker said. Vanni kept hugging him, then let go and slapped him across the face, hard enough to sting but not hard enough to actually hurt. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" Then she hugged him again. "I missed you so much."

Riker held her tightly. "I missed you so much too. I love you so so much baby."

"I love you so so much too." Vanni said, refusing to let go.

Riker held her tightly. "I'm not going anywhere baby. I'm right here. It's okay. I'm right here."

"Promise you won't leave again?" Vanni asked.

"Never." Riker said, kissing her forehead.

"Okay." Vanni said. Riker kissed her sweetly. Vanni kissed him back. Riker picked her up, and carried her upstairs ignoring his sibling's wolf whistles. Vanni giggled. Riker laid her on the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing her again. Vanni kissed him back instantly. Riker licked her bottom lip. Vanni opened her mouth. Riker started exploring her mouth. Vanni moaned. Riker started kissing down her neck. Vanni moaned, and ran her hand through his hair. Riker moaned, lightly and sucked on her pulse point. Vanni moaned loudly. Riker ran his hands under her shirt. Vanni moaned, and trailed her hands down his chest. Riker squeezed her breasts. Vanni moaned loudly. Riker pulled on her shirt. Vanni took off her shirt. Riker took off her bra and kissed down her breasts. He sucked lightly on her nipples as he played with the hem of her pants. Vanni moaned loudly, and took off her pants. Riker pulled off the underwear. He kissed down to her area and started eating her out. Vanni moaned loudly. Riker pushed his tongue into her.

Vanni moaned. "Oh.." Riker chuckled, and ran his tongue along her walls. Vanni moaned loudly.

Riker pulled away from her, and took off his own clothes., "You want me baby? You want my dick?"

"Yes, please." Vanni breathed out. Riker thrust into her. Vanni moaned loudly. Riker thrust faster Vanni moaned. "More.." Riker thrust faster and harder. Vanni moaned. "So close.." Riker thrust even faster and came into Vanni. Vanni moaned, and came. Riker pulled out of her and moved so he was lying next to her. He pulled her into his arms. "That was amazing."

"That absolutely was." Vanni said, smiling.

Riker kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too." Vanni said. Riker rubbed their noses together. Vanni giggled.

Riker smiled. "I love that giggle."

"I love that smile." Vanni said. Riker smiled even wider. Vanni giggled again.

Riker kissed her nose. "You are too cute."

"Me? Look at you when you were being a baby, it was the cutest thing ever." Vanni said.

Riker blushed, "Shut up." Vanni giggled, and kissed his cheek.

Riker blushed. "I can still be a baby. It's like half of me is still stuck as a baby, but the other half of me is me...Does that make sense?"

"Not exactly." Vanni giggled.

"Well, it's good you're still half a baby, my baby." A voice said from the window. Vanni immediately covered her body with the blankets.