2.0*

"Dad!!" I screamed, jumping forward into his strong arms.

"Rhylee. I've missed you, baby girl."

"Oh dad! I'm so sorry I left. I finally you, and I'm never going anywhere again!"

He released me and took me by the hands, smiling brightly. I turned toward Deanna and nodded to her. She glanced at the hunting bow strapped to my back and the survival bag around my ankle before walking away.

My dad pulled me inside. I looked around the large room when my dad put his hand on my back and directed me upstairs.

He ushered me into a room with two beds. The bookshelves were lined with comic books and the closet was filled with boys clothes.

"You and Carl are the same size. His clothes are your clothes until we get you some of your own. I hope this will be good for now."

"Well, I'm running tomorrow so I can look while I'm out." I told him.

"You're a runner too!?"

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

"So am I." He smiled, though he looked a bit uneasy.

*****
Next Morning

I awoke and turned toward Carl. He was sleeping soundly and I stood up and surfed through the closet. I slipped on a plain white t-shirt and tucked it into my black skinny jeans. I pulled on my knee-high riding boots and buckled my survival bag around her leg. I opened one of the drawers and grabbed some loose ammo. I slipped it into my survival bag and grabbed my inhaler off the dresser. I picked up my empty backpack and headed out the door.

My dad was waiting for me at the truck.

"Rhylee, this is Tara, Noah, Nicholas, and Aiden."

"It's nice to meet you all."

"Noah and I were with your dad before we found this place." Tara explained. "He's a good guy." She told me as she and I climbed into the truck.

***
At the first destination

I grabbed my gun and readied it.

"The little girl opens the door." Aiden commanded.

I nodded, but my dad put his hand on my shoulder to keep me back.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Dad responded.

"I'll be okay." I shrugged him off and moved toward the door.

I pulled it open and quickly stepped back as three walkers fell down on top of me. I began to scream.

Little Rhee (A Walking Dead fanfiction) *Under Editing*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें