Chapter 61/Him/living is so easy with your eyes closed

Start from the beginning

"Your bite-y friend is he evil?" the girl asked.

"Mostly," I said.

"but you not sure?" she said.

"No," I said. Rockwood was far too erratic for full out evil.

"Do you love him?" she said. I liked the way a little girl's minds darted around.

"No I don't," I said. He was a cog in a larger evil shadow over the land.

"Maybe you should. I'm evil" said the girl.

"That can't be true what would make you think a thing like that?" I said getting down to the floor with her.

"I was trying to move my hamsters from one cage to another and one of them got killed it wasn't my fault really she was trying to escape." the girl said.

"See you're not evil, it wasn't like you're trying to hurt them and you're all sorry about it now. If you were evil then you wouldn't cry over them," I said.

"Daddy said I should get rid of all the hamsters since I don't look after them properly. He says I spend all of my time reading science fiction when I should be looking after them" said the girl confusingly.

"What does your mummy say?" I said.

"She says I should bury the dead one in the garden. and I should spend more time looking after the other one, as the one that's left,it will be lonely." said the girl.

"Well, I think your mother is right. What's your favourite sort of science fiction?" I said distracting her.

"Time travel," she said "Do you think time travel exists?"

"Not really. Maybe in our hearts. Look let's find your parents" I said.

"That's OK big Jenny thank you," she said sitting up. It's OK I'm feeling better now. I can find them you go to Mr Bitey, my mum doesn't like me talking to pretty girls either" said the girl getting up.

Just then I got a message from Rockwood. "MESSAGE FROM MASTER: I'M IN THE COUNCIL MEETING JOIN ME"

"You better get to him. I can find my parents" said the girl with a smile running off.

}

Rockwood stopped the steam.

"Tell me that didn't happen? Tell me this is all some deranged experience which manifest it's self on camera" he said the look of terror on his face was worrying. It was like he was watching a live broadcast from Hell or the Jeremy Kyle show.

"What's so wrong? It's not like I need a criminal background check to talk to a girl at a party or something." I said suddenly realising that perhaps I did. My collar would warn me, wouldn't it?

"Do you know who she is?" said Rockwood.

I ran through a number of choices. Harry Styles and Taylor Swifts love child? Brittany Spears younger sister? Senator's McConnell's mother in some extreme transitioning accident. My best guess was it was someone important's daughter I couldn't be more wrong.

"McConnell's daughter?" I said.

"Seriously? Does this face look like it would be worried if you had done something McConnell's daughter? You could have nailed McConnell's daughter to a tree and thrown her off the top the roof and I wouldn't have noticed. This" he said pointing wildly at the girl "is only the most important F******G person on the entire planet"

I looked down on the girl in deep confusion. What had happened did the machines managed to make a deal with Satan and managed to embody the antichrist in the form of a small girl kind of Damialiena style?