Chapter 65 - The Syndicate

A/n: This chapter is dedicated to all readers. Thank you po sa pagbabasa ng aking story kahit medyo out of the world na talaga. Pasensya na po kayo kung minsan lang ako makapagupdate di na tulad ng dati naging busy lang talaga sa school. My mama told me na wag na magwattpad at dahil may katigasan din ako ng ulo ay ipinagpatuloy ko parin. I love wattpad so much that It hurts to let go. hehehe, char lang. So enjoy reading!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

That s*n of a b*tch teacher. How dare him kidnapped those girls.

I will make him suffer.

I didn't take twice na ihagis ang aking dalawang katana on both tires that cause those tires to loose its air.

"What the heck??!!!!" sigaw ng guro namin habang pinagmamasdan ang gulong na unti-unting nawawalan ng hangin.

"WHO ARE YOU???!!!" sigaw niya sa kawalan.

Nakapasok na lahat ng babae sa loob ng sasakyan.

"You're going to pay this crime." sabi ko bago lumabas sa kahoy. Good thing at nakamask ako. Di nila ako makikilala.

"Tss! Hahahaha. Are you kidding?! You're just a highschooler, a girl. I'm sorry to break this to you but you can't do anything. Your too weak. If you want we can get you too but its enough already. So, Go away kid!!!!. This is none of your business." sabi niya habang nakasmirk.

"You shouldn't understimate a person old man. That would be your greatest regret." I said and throw my pocket knife straight to his chest and head. I was aiming it all this time. I hit the bulls eye.

His companions are stunned, unable to move or utter a word with their jaws dropped.

I didnt think twice to do the same to his accomplice. I don't have much time. If my instinct were right the one  who called him might be the mastermind in this kidnapping.

"That's what you get in understimating me."

When the men are down already. I opened the van and cut the ropes and wake the girls up.

"Uh-uhm..."

*Pak*

I slap those girls as hard as I can to wake them up.

"Who are you?" naguguluhang tanong nito.

"Run!" I shouted at her and with no further questions asked she immediately get off the car and run towards the hall same as the other girls.

When I freed all of them out. I went out in the car and a SUV parked a few meters away from me.

I was just standing there waiting who's the person riding in that car.

The driver get out and opened the back door.

"Its nice to see you again, Bloody Killer" he said then almost 20 men in black surrounded him.

"Hahaha, What a sight? You really took my advice that you should brought your bodyguards." i said to him mockingly.

"Well, I don't want to have another part of my gorgeous body being cut off" sabi niya. Inalalayan siya ng kanyang mga bodyguards.

"So you are the master of this syndicate. The kidnapping that has been happening in this school." sabi ko sakanya. Nakatayo parin ako sa kinatatayuan ko kanina. Not moving even an inch.

"Ouch! You're hurting my feelings. Kung makapagsalita ka parang wala kang kinidnap hah." tugon niya sa akin habang nanlilisik ang kanyang mata at binigyan ako ng mapanuyang tingin.