Chapter 11

Recap

I don't know how to tell you his but...

End

Leyla pov

"I don know how to tell you this but..... I love you Jacob". I can't believe I just said that. But it's true. I love him. I wanna have a future with him. I can't go on without him. I sat there and cried somemore and walked home.

Jacob pov

I into ANOTHER dream.

*Dream*

"Jacob." This mysterious girl voice whispered. It sounded so familiar just like..... Leyla. I looked to my right and saw her cutting herself. "Noooo!!!!" I screamed. Ran across the room and got the knifefrom her. I just held her and hugged her as tight as I could. As she was crying into my chest..... She whispers "I Love you" softly. I pulled away and looked at her. Her eyes were really puffy from crying and she was red. She looked down in despair. "I've alwYs tried to tell you but you would hurt me" she said as her voice got shaky. I looked at her and grabbed her again. "no no no don't cry. Please don't cry. I love you too. I was too nervous to come out and tell you so I hurt you." Then I started to notice that she was the one in my dreams this whole time. Suddenly she started to get blurry.

*end*

I do love her. I grabbed my keys and drove to her house. I got out and knocked on the door. Shecame to the door with sweats and a t-shirt on. Her hair was braided into a bun. "H-Hi" I said shyly.

Leyla pov

I was listening to Love and War by Tamar Braxton until I heard Somebody knock on the door. Went to the door and saw Jacob. I heasitated at first but then I opened the door. "H-Hi" he said shyly with his hands in his pockets. "Hi" I said back. "Can I come in?" he asked with a innocent look on his face. I let him in and he sat onthe couch as I closed and locked the door. "Sooo.... What do you wanna talk about?" He looked up at me. "I know it sounds weird but... I've been dreaming about you lately and I had this one dream yesterday after you left. You were cutting yourself and you admitted you loved me. In the dream, you said you have been wanting to tell me but I've been hurting you so I admitted that I loved you too. And I only been hurting you because I was angry at myself for being shy so I took it out on you. And I really Do LOVE you leyla." I looked at him in shock. " I've been having dreams about you too. And I love you too." we looked at each other. And he leaned in and so did I. We started to kiss slowly I pulled away and blushed. He rubbed my cheek and pulled my face closer to his. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded yes. He kissed me and picked me up bridal style. "I love you" I said. " I love you more baby, I love you more."

A/N: sorry I haven't updated inca long time!!!!! It's cause I lost my phone and I couldn't find it but I'll update more tomorrow morning ok? Luv ya guys!!!