Chapter Seven

**Rachel's P.O.V.**

I peaked over Kira's shoulder to see better with my slightly short height.  The  man was wearing all black; including the skii mask on his face.  The only skin he was showing was the skin around his eyes that were dark brown.  The skin, I noticed, was very tan.

THen I looked at Lizzy.  Her hair was being pulled by the man's hand as he held her close to him.  Tears were running down her face; she looked really scared.  Being  three year old and being held by the hair by a man you didn't know at all...  With a gun pointed to your head, too, must be quite scary.  I started freaking out a bit...  But then remembered something Kira might want right now.

As best as I could, I slowly disappeared from the people around and hopefully quietly walked away.  The man started talking, but I couldn't tell what he was saying.  When I got to the stairs I ran up them as best I could without making a loud noise.  Then I went into her room, trying to figure out where she would hide it.  But before I could look any where, a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Why'd you leave and come up here?" the person asked.  I instantly recognized the voice as Zayn's.

Sighing with relief that it wasn't the creepy man, I turned around and faced him.  "Because Kira might need something to keep Lizzy from getting killed by that creepy man down there."

"Which is...?" he asked.  I turned around and started looking for the item.

"Her gun.  The one her older brother gave to her." I replied like it was no big deal.  Zayn's jaw practically dropped when I said that, making me laugh a bit.  "Don't worry, she only uses it if she really needs to."  I looked under her bed and found the case the gun was in.  Smiling to myself, I got it and out it on the bed.

"Still...  Does she have a license for it?" Zayn asked as I opened the case up.  I quickly nodded and picked up the gun.  "That's a nice gun."

"Yup.  Glock 19.9 mm semiauto pistol.  10 to 15 rounds." I said, knowing my guns pretty well.  "She only had to use it twice, too."  I got the gun ready for use as Zayn looked pretty scared of the picture of Kira having a gun in her hands.  Quickly I walked back downstairs after seeing that I got the gun ready.  Zayn followed close behind me as well as he could.

When we got to where the others were with Lizzy and the man holding her, we both sighed with relief that nothing bad had happened.  They were all just trying to get Elizabeth back into safe arms.

I manovered over to Kira and stood behind her as I grabbed one of her hands.  I quickly put the gun in that one and Kira immediatly wrapped her fingers around it.

"Just let her go." Liam said.

"Why would I do that." The man told him, his voice was quite deep and scary actualy.  He (the mean creepy man) made the gun do a clicking noise, indicating that he was about to shoot Lizzy in the head.

My hands, I noticed, were still around Kira's hand and the gun.  So when she suddenly pulled away her hand from mine and put the gun onfront of her, ready to shoot at the guy, I stumbled back a bit kinda scared of Kira having a gun.  Well, I'm scared of anyone with a gun.

"Aw look!  A little teenager girl with a gun...thinking she's gonna save her wittle sister." the man laughed, causing Lizzy to let out a small whimper when he pulled on her hair.

"She's not my sister." KIra said sternly.  "She's my daughter." Huh...she actually told the man that Liz was her daugher.

"That isn't going to ma-" He got interrupted my Kira making the gun go off.  The bullet missed the man by a hair, making him freak out and let go of Elizabeth.  The three year old ran away from him and to Liam who picked her up.  I looked over at Kira.  She didn't seem upset about missing the man.  She actually seemed rather pleased.