Chapter Six

**Kira's P.O.V**

Lizzy kept a straight face as Louis made weird faces at her.  Mariah couldn't stop laughing becuase of it; mostly it was the fact that Lizzy wasn't laughing at all.  I was laughing at how Lou started pouting about not being able to make Lizzy laugh.  The others were laughing also, I just don't know at what.  One reason I say that is because Harry was now standing behind Louis copying Lizzy.  The other...  Well lets just say that someone farted really loud and we can't figure out who did it. 

"Ew!  It's starting to stink!" Rachel exclaimed, holding her nose making herself sound wierd.

"I blame Niall!" Mariah yelled out.

"Hey!  That is not nice!" Niall deffended himself, but Mariah just shrugged.

"Can we go swimming today since its not raining or anything?" Erin asked poking elbow.  I shrugged and started laughing when Louis was pouting, but Lizzy was laughing.

"Oh, so now the three year old starts laughing at me!" he complained.  "I was about to think she was a robot!"

As Lizzy stuck her tongue out at him, I said, "Rude..." and she walked over to me and crawled in my lap after Lou stuck his tongue out at her.

As I looked around the room, I noticed that Zayn fell asleep, Rachel was most likely texting her boyfriend, Mariah was now helping Louis off the floor but failing, Erin, Hailey, Harry, and Niall were talking about something, and Liam was either on twitter or playing a game on his phone.  Lizzy was just playing with my Toby Mac hat that I got at one of his concerts last Spring.

After a while Lizzy said, "Mommy, I want to watch a movie." Yep, still not used to the being called a mom by a three year old...  I looked at her and smiled.

"Well then lets go get you a movie to watch!" I said as we both got off the couch.

I walked to the Disney Room with Lizzy right behind me.  The Disney Room is where we keep the Wii, my brother's x box, my DS and 3Ds with all of its games to go with those,  flat screen TV and ofcourse movies.  I managed to put a mini fridge and a microwave in the room also; along with a box full of junk food and a small red couch.  The reason we call it the "Disney Room" is because when we bought the house we had two rooms that weren't being used.  One would be a guest room and the other one would just be there.  But, one of my sister's friends needed something to paint on for fun, so we gave the room we weren't using.  Eventually it turned into what it is now.

On one wall there is a gaint tree with characters like Stitch, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Winnie the Poo, Belle, etc.  At the top of the tree is Rafiki from The Lion King.  When you walk through the door of the room, one side (the left) has Happy, Sleepy, and Dopey walking on a log to go working to where ever they work at.  Under the log has fish from The Litte Mermaid, Nemo, Flounder, and the little lobster thing who is friends with Ariel.  THe other side (the right) has one of the Lost boys from Peter Pan hanging upside down from the log.  Jiminy Cricket was on a stack of books, talking to Pinocchio.  Characters from A Bug's Life were on the log also, slong with Tinker Bell in a little hole.  Under the log was Timon holding up a leaf with different types of bugs on them.  Robin Hood was standing beside Timon holding up a leaf with a tiny Alice.  There are many, many, many, many, many, many, many more Disney characters on the walls of the room, but too many to name right now.

"Wow..."  Lizzy said in her three year old voice as she walked into the room after me.  She walked over where Nemo and Flounder were.

"Haha, you like this room?" I asked her as I went over to the movies to pick one out for her.  I looked back at her to see her nod and went back to search for a movie.

Life's a Twistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें