Life's Twist

My name is Kira Jones.  I'm in love with the biggest boyband out there, One Direction.  So are my friends; Rachel, Hailey, Erin, and Mariah.  I'm seventeen, about to turn eighteen soon.  Last day of school was yesterday and I was a senior.  So no more school for me peasants! 

I can be really crazy, weird, perverted, awkward, shy, and quiet.  You wouldn't really think I would be loud and crazy when you first meet me, but yeah I am.  Just ask Mariah....  Oh, my family is obsessed with fire, sock monkeys, Kentucky Basketball...why can't I think of any more! I know my family loves a lot more stuff than just fire, sock monkeys, and UK basketball....  I'll just tell you when I think of it.....

I have two dogs and two cats.  My parents are divorced.  My brother and my sister are married.  That only leaves me and my other older sister to leave the nest!  Hahahaha.....not planning to leave any time soon.  But I guess I already did since I live with my friends....

Anyway that's all about me! 

****************************************************************************************************************

One day, after Kira and her friends save kids from the burning daycare and after she adopts a three  year old, they meet One Direction.  They all become great friends, but soon the guys have to leave to officially start their tour in America. 

The guys ask Simon if the girls could go on tour with them, he says yes after they practically beg for an hour two to him.  Everything goes well until someone decides to make fake rumors about the guys and girls dating; which is really bad since two of the girls have boyfriends.

This guy behind all of this wants to ruin One Direction, wants to make them fall apart and lose fame.  But the question is...  Who is he?  Is this person actually a dude that's a stranger?  Or is the person a girl that they know?

How will Kira, Hailey, Erin, Rachel, Mariah, Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, and Zayn deal with this?  Ignore it all and go along with life?  Or will they try and get the rumors cleared out, mostlikely making things worse.

(SORRY! I suck at these okay! Any way I hope you like the upcoming story..... :D)