Chapter 1 Rejected

Start from the beginning

"Why do you do this to me". Getting up I stumble into my locker and look at them tears streaming down my face now.

"You're supposed to be my protectors you assholes and you". I point to Amanda.

"Mom told you to take care of everyone since your the oldest and look what you turned out to be, a slut who fucks anything with a penis". I start screaming now. Amanda stares at me wide eyed then her eyes narrow.

"A slut huh".She grabs me by the neck and lifts me up.

"LEAST I CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT BACK YOU WORTHLESS RUNT". She punches me sending me into a water fountain.

When I think all hope is lost though I smell a mouth watering scent.

'MATE MATE MATE MATE'. My wolf goes berserk in my head. Looking up I look into the eyes of no one other than our new Alpha Rowan Chester.

Rowan's POV

"Yes I know Amanda, Yes I will get them both gifts,Yes yes yes I know, Yes I love you to, Yes ok bye". Hanging up I groan.

"Happy 18th birthday son". My father comes over to pat me on the back while I see my mother leaving.

"Mom where are you going". She stops knowing she was caught and turns around.

"You better not be visiting it again". My father growls. At the mention of this thing my mothers eyes narrow.

"DONT YOU CALL HER AN IT BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE THE HEART TO FACE THE TRUTH". She opens the door walks out and slams it with such force the door cracks. Sighing my father walks into the living room.

"Dad what does she mean". Shaking his head he turns on the tv and that's my cue to just drop it. Once I'm at school I smile as I see Amanda and I grab her giving her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Good Morning baby". My grin widens when I look down at her.

"Morning Babe". Smiling she pulls me in for another kiss until she hears a commotion going on in the hallway.

"I will be right back baby". She leaves,leaving me confused but I shrug it off and get my English books.

"A SLUT WHO FUCKS ANYTHING WITH A PENIS". Closing my locker I hear a bang and head toward where Amanda went.'

'MATE MATE MATE MATE'. As soon as my wolf said those words I looked around for her and then I notice what's on the floor and my mate is None other than Adelina Ilea, The mother killer.

Adelina's POV

My eyes widen knowing Rowan Chester is my mate.

"No this can't be happening". He holds his head and shakes it.

"You aren't my mate". My heart breaks at those words.

"What are you talking about". He looks down at me with rage in his eyes.

"I refuse to have a killer as my mate and Luna". My eyes widen when he says this.

"Please no, don't do this please". Ignoring me he repeats the words that shatter my heart.

"I Rowan Chester, Soon to be Alpha of the Red Claw pack reject Adelina Ilea as my mate and my Luna". Looking up at him as my heart breaks I see a tinge of regret in his eyes but then it's covered up. He then turns and leaves, leaving me to bawl my eyes out in front of a huge crowd.

"What a slut".

"Who does she think she is claiming she is the Alpha's mate".

"Bitch".

I turned around and hear everyone whispering about me while my brothers and sister stared at me in disgust.

**Later**

Sitting in the girls bathroom I cry trying to clean up the wounds that were inflicted upon me by my brothers and sister after the whole mate ordeal. Hearing footsteps I hide in one of the stalls.

"Yeah did you hear, She claimed to be his mate". Laughter follows this.

"What an idiot, Rowan would never mate with a pathetic shewolf". More laughter echoes and they leave the bathroom. Rushing out of the school crying I shift into my gray wolf and rush to my house not caring if my dad is there or not. Running up to my room I pack a bag filled with the only clothes and possessions I have.

"Adelina?". Hearing Luna Margret I throw the bag into my closet and sit on my bed.

"Dear what's wrong". She tries to pull me in for a hug but I push her away.

"He rejected me Margret". Luna Margaret's face turns into one of pure rage.

"Who did this Adelina,Who!". Sobbing I point at her.

"Your son".

Thanks for Reading

vote

Comment

Follow

~Lexi