Deadly Affairs- Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

“I don’t know, I think takeout will work. I really like pizza.” I said. He took his hands of my waist and huffed. I turned around to look at him.

“Really? Pizza? We had pizza the other night.” He said leaning against the counter opposite of me.

“We had frozen pizza not takeout pizza. “ I chuckled.

“No, I’m making tacos. We’re not having takeout.” He began to walk over to the refrigerator.

“Eh, I really wanted pizza.” I said and he turned back around.

“You’re Mexican how could you not like tacos?” He said in a sassy tone then gave a sassy look to follow.

“What do you mean? That’s like me saying you’re not Mexican how do you like tacos?” I replied.

“Everyone likes tacos!” he said.

“Everyone likes pizza!” I responded with.

“Whatever! We’re having tacos.” He began to open the fridge.

“Okay sass master. What ever you say.” I winked. He looked back at me and rolled his eyes.

“Go in the living room and watch TV. I’ll call you when it’s ready.” He said.

“Alright but first I have to use the bathroom.” I looked to him to tell me where it was.

“It’s right around the corner.” He pointed down the hall.

I headed down the hall and looked left and saw two doors one that he put my coat in and I’m assuming the other one is the bathroom. Then I looked right and saw the stairs and I felt my instinct kick in. Not like in a bad way, I just wanted to be nosey but I guess that isn’t good either, better than my killing instinct though. I turned right and headed upstairs quietly. When I got up there I saw a couple doors one that I knew was the bathroom because the door was open and I could see the shower. I walked the opposite direction from the bathroom to the room with the door closed down the hall and opened it. It was his bedroom. My heart started to beat a little faster from excitement. I always get extremely happy when I do things like this. Being sneaky and lurking around. Like when you were a kid and you thought it was funny to jump out and scare people but first you had to be sneaky and stealth like so they wouldn’t hear you. It gives me such an adrenaline rush. I walked around his room and brushed my hand across the bottom of his bed and other various things then I skimmed through a book that he had at his bedside. I decided that I shouldn’t be up here too long or else he might notice so I left the room and closed the door behind me then proceeded to walk to the bathroom down the hall. I went in and looked through the medicine cabinet where he had a lot of vials up there with his name on them. I skimmed over the names and figured I come back up here and get some of the names so I can see what they are. I then used the bathroom and began to go back down the steps when I turned the corner to head to the living room I bumped into Kellin.

“Hey why were you upstairs?” He asked.

“Oh the uh.. light in the bathroom was acting funny so I just ran upstairs really quick to use the other bathroom.” I said nonchalantly.

“Really?” He said turning around walking towards the bathroom. He opened the door and flip the switch and the lights came on no problem he looked back at me.

“I guess that bathroom doesn’t like me very much.” I said jokingly walking towards him with a smile on my face. I pressed him against the sink and kissed him. He looked at me and I got closer and hugged him putting me head on his shoulder and kissing his neck.

“Yeah it probably didn’t want you using it since you’re messy and all.” He chuckled and I relaxed a little realizing he wasn’t suspicious at all.

“Whatever.” I said lifting my head and leaning in to kiss him, pressing my hips into his. He broke this kiss with a chuckle.

“You know, you have your little spur of the moment horniness sometimes. Just saying.” He smirked.

“Me being affectionate towards you is not horniness. You’re the one that’s horny all the time.” I said.

“Oh yeah? Well who’s the one with boner right now?” He said still smirking. I backed up and looked down and sure enough there was a bulge. Did I mention that I get extremely happy when I lurk around? Because I do.

“Shut up it’s a natural reaction.” I laughed.

“Yeah, a natural reaction to my hotness. You can’t resist me.” He joked.

“Yeah, well don’t think you’re getting any.” I said feeling my cheeks fluster a little, from embarrassment.

“Of course. I cook dinner still no sex. Story of my life.” He laughed.

“Story of your life? How many people have you tried to get to sleep with you by cooking them food? Huh? I thought I was special.” I said dramatically, joking of course.

“None, I was kidding. But you should sleep with me.” He winked.

“Yeah… no. Don’t think so. You’ve been slinging it around town. Cooking for everybody and fucking them. I refuse to be your next victim.” I put my arm around his neck and we walked to the kitchen.

“You’re so gonna fuck me.” He said.

“So hard.” I said.

“Really?” he looked at me.

“No.” I chuckled. “Just kidding.”

“Of course…You’re such a tease, you know that?” he asked.

“Yeah, I try” I smacked his butt and winked walking away.