Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 25

Começar do início

"Yes babe. I wanted to wait until tonight and cook you dinner. I thought it would be more romantic that way." I continued to lie.

"Well screw looking for jobs. Theres no way my pregnant girlfriend is going to be working." Joe hugged me.

"What will we do for money?" I asked.

"I'm going to trust you alone by yourself when I get a job. I'll have eyes and ears on you though so remember that." Joe gave me a look that said he was serious.

"Am I still going job searching with you?" I asked hoping he would let me stay home and I could get the hell out of here.

"Actually, I'm trusting you to stay home by yourself. If your still here when I get back then that just shows me how must you love me and that I can trust you." Joe smiled as he gave me a hug.

Joe finally went out the door to go look for a job. I was so happy that I ran into the bedroom and grabbed my shoes. I wasn't worried about anything elese. I just wanted to get out of here.

As I was walking for about five minutes I stopped and sat down on the beach looking into the sunset. Right then and there I got a sick feeling in my stomach.

This had to be some kind of trick, right? Theres no way Joe would leave me alone knowing how much I want out of here. I bet this is just another one of his tests to see if he can actually trusts me once he has to leave me home alone for work. I bet if I went any further, Joe would come storming up to me and pull me in the house and start beating on me.

I decided to play along with this little game of his. I wasn't going to go any further, however I was going to sit on the beach for a little bit. I haven't seen the outside in so long. It felt nice.

As I was about to drift into a nice little nap, a girl approaches me. Ew it's that bitch Samantha. Samantha's the crazy girl who threatened to turn us in if Joe didn't sleep and sneak around with her. Now I kind of wish she did.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Samantha gave an evil smirk.

"Can I help you?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah you can. You can help me move the rest of my stuff into the house." Samantha said as she came closer to me.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"I'm moving in." Samantha said with a small giggle.

"Moving in? Where?" I asked still confused as to what she was talking about.

"I'm moving in with you and Joe." Samantha said as she put out a hand to help me up.

"Your crazy. Joe's wants nothing to do with you so get a life." I said as I got up and started walking away.

"Joe came to me. At first it was me that was going crazy for him but now he wants me just as bad as I want him." Samantha said as she smiled and followed behind.

I didn't feel like fighting with this chick so I grabbed a couple of her bags and threw them in the house. I know Joe will explain this to me when he gets in. Theres no way he's going to actually let this crazy bitch stay here. Who knows though. Joe's been acting pretty crazy himself lately.

"I must say, I'm actually proud of you for not running away when you had the chance." Samantha said as she searched through the house.

"What are you talking about?" I said even more annoyed.

"This was a test. If you would of tried to run off, I would have caught you." Sam said with an evil and hidious laugh.

Guess it's a good thing I didn't try to escape. I knew Joe was up to something which is the only thing that held me back.