Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Epilogue

Jane Taylor's Report

About a month ago, my grade was dropping, and I was asked to read a novel to lift my grade. Little did I know how much of an effect it would have on my life. Somehow, I went on an incredible journey to find who I really was. It took a lot of searching, but I believe I found this new person. A month ago, I was selfish, rude, and any other negative comment you could say. I 'd like to think I've changed for the better. Not only did this novel influence my grade, it influenced my personality. I couldn't say that enough. I know I'll be quite repetitive, but I can't express enough how much I've learned.

I've learned something from each of the characters. I know I've been able to feel like I've found people who I understand completely. Each have their own struggles and battles just as I do.The way they convey their emotions is almost not there. They are sensitive, but their facade is tough and emotionless. As I've learned, people always care differently. And we're all human who makes mistakes, but those make us who we are.

I could take forever to mention the things that make up these seven individuals. I don't have enough space to sum them up separately. So I'll say the following. These seven boys aren't just Greasers, troublemakers, or hoods. They're stuck in the outside of society, not looking for a fight, but for a way to fit in. Everyone has their backgrounds and stories, but they all have their wishes and dreams to be apart of society.

This may come as a surprise, then again it might not. If you were in their places, how would you feel? I stepped back in time in their shoes, and I've seen things that years on the streets can teach you. I know it sounds confusing, but I've been there. Once you unveil their stories, you'll realize that "Greasers" aren't just leather jackets, switchblades, and hair grease. They're so much more. All in all, they're tough teens with sweet dreams.