Chapter 2 - Flynn Ryder

pic of ryder at the top :P

***

Sage Dunwoody

"Oh, Liam Hemsworth!" I cried. "I can't choose between you and Channing Tatum, I can't!"

He gave me an icy stare that still had me feeling warm on the insides. "You must, it's the only way."

"But..." I hesitated. I loved them both too much to let them go.

Suddenly, I felt two hands place themselves on my shoulders from behind me. I whipped my head around to see Channing Tatum looking down at me with gentle eyes.

"Channing..." I whispered so quietly that it was barely audible. "I-I-I-"

"No matter who you choose," he stated boldly. "I will always love you."

A scream escaped my lips instead of my lips nearing his for a kiss. A tornado dropped down from the sky and swirled Channing and Liam both into its windy force. The synchronization of their screams seemed to get farther, distant, and more of an echo as the tornado whisked them away from me.

I dropped down to my knees, my hands flying up to my face to cup it. Tears poured from my eyes and my body was raking with jerked sobs. Scraggly breaths left my mouth and I sniffed often.

I finally took my hands away from my face to feel the rain drops that began to fall onto my hand. The drops fell faster and faster and a more abundant amount fell from the sky. I look up at the darkened clouds with a flushed face and runny nose. Tear streaks stained my cheeks. I yelled at the top if my lungs.

"NOOOOOOO-"

"-OOOOOOO" I woke up with a jolt from the bed. I took heavy breaths and caught myself from screaming any further. My lips pouted in realization.

"Liam?" I squeaked. "Channing?"

Nope, they weren't there.

I sighed and ran a hand through the tangle of knots on top of my head. I squinted at the analog clock at my bedside table. 3:17 am. I hadn't even slept four hours straight.

My throat felt noticeable dry and I let out a cough. The feeling still didn't go away. Wanting to avoid a sore throat in the morning, I threw the covers off my body and decided to get a cup of warm water with some honey. Tea was my first option, but I wouldn't be able to go back to bed after drinking it.

I got up from my bed and almost lost my balance, nearly falling over. I was only half awake, my eyes still not even fully opening properly. I rubbed my eyes and cringed when feeling some eye crust. I'm positive I looked like a bridge troll.

I successfully made it downstairs without toppling over due to my lack of sleep. As I was crossing the living room to get to the kitchen, I immediately froze in my tracks. I swallowed a large gulp and slowly tuned my head to the side, looking at the couch. And there it was.

A dead body.

Just kidding, it wasn't dead. But he was sleeping. Light snores emitted from him and his body slowly rose and fell with each breath. My breath caught in my throat and I was frozen on the spot. Who was that and what were they doing in my house?

I couldn't tell what their facial features were because their back was facing me. But, it's not like I had the balls to go up to them and directly look. Literally. I had no balls. I'm a girl.

I had no idea what to do. However, television had never failed me and won't fail me now. Hopefully.

I cautiously tiptoed to the kitchen, alternating my gaze between his body and my footsteps. I looked at the stove and was grateful to see the fry pan still out on the stove and not in the cabinets. Jackpot. I carefully grabbed the fry pan, making sure to make no noise whatsoever.