Chapter 33

-Jess's POV-
After I tried to explain the whole kidnapping thing to my channel, I realize how sad or mad Jenn, Emma, and Tom must be, we just left them there to love there life.....
"Annabelle!"
"ANNABELLE!!!!"
"ANNABELLEEEE YOU BETTER COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" I scream
---7 Hours later---
"Annabellee....please" I say tired
" Alright alright I'm here, 7 hours you call me WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT" Annabelle screams.
I start to cry "Annabelle please.....just being back Jenn and Emma, and Let Tom come back *sniff* please...."
"Sweetie don't cry....ill bring them back okay..." She says creating a beam in the sky.
"Ill brig them back" she says one last time.
-Jenn's POV-
"Jenny!Jenny!Jenny!" Mikey calls and runs over to me
"Mikey! How was school" I ask
"AWESOME we made these really cool brackets, here I made you one too!"
"Awe thank you Mikey" I say
Mikey is a kid a baby sit, he and I have an amazing connection, his mom is usually drunk and his father is long gone. So I took over for his mom and started taking care of him, I love him to bits.
"Okay Mikey, Were home, lets go and have some snacks!" I say and give Mikey a hug, but then this weird beam came up and started pulling me to the sky.
"MIKEY HOLD ON" I say tightening my grip on Mikey.
-Emma's POV-
"Bye guys!!!! Have a nice day" I say to my students walking home, I start to walk home and see Jenn....being beamed up with Mikey.....What?
And then I see a beam coming for me, What's going on?????? I start to be beamed up.....

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated In a while but tell me how you liked this chapter

Bai