Chapter 13

--Jenn's POV--
I'm gonna do die today, I'm not even kidding, the damage Jess's Dad can do is like...like Mental, I can't back down though I don't want JESS to die either so, I'll just go though with it.
"Everyone ready" Emma asked us, we were in the car in front of Jess's Dads house and I'm shaped as Jess and Lucie, Emma, and Tom are all in their 'Secret' forms and Jess is just sitting there probably planning how she's gonna kill her dad.
"Yup......" I said
"Ima ready to rip that guy's head off" Lucie said clinching her fist
"I'm ready, Let's kick some butt" Tom said
"I guess I'm good too" Jess said
"Olay, Let's go"
I grabbed the suitcase Jess packed with some random clothes, and I saw Lucie, Tom, And Emma run out of the car to get into a good ps pot to attack, Jess started to get out really slowly and walk to a good spot as well.
I walked up to the door and looked back and gave my friends a nod, they all nodded back, I knocked on the door and prepared myself for the terrible probably drunk Johnny (Jess's dad's name, Sorry if I spelt it wrong).
"What do you wa- JESSICA" Johnny yelled and hugged me, I could smell the alcohol in his breath.
"Hi.....Dad" I said nervously
"DONT BE AFRAID IM YOUR FATHER NOW GET INSIDE YOU DIRTY LITTLE BRAT" Johnny yelled
"oki....." I said and ducked my head and sprinted inside
"Now, time to give you a punishment"
"Please don't hurt me" I begged
" I won't hurt you my sweet little angel, I'm gonna make you watch your moms grave be destroyed"
"NO"
"Yes my little dear, it's being destroyed tonight, now go change into something nice"
"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MOMS GRAVE, OR I WILL KILL YOU AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL"
"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC MOTHER"
"WELL I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU DAD, I NEVER HAVE, EVERY SINCE YOU HIT ME I NEVER HAVE CARED ABOUT YOU, AND I NEVER WILL" I Screamed at him and run upstairs to where Jess said her old room was.
I heard a knock on the window and saw Lucie, Emma, and Toms faces and I got really happy to see them, They get to kicked the Butts out of Johnny.
I opened the window and let them in, they all hid in random places and then Jess climbed throw the window.
"Hey, you ready" I asked
"Yup, you okay, it sounded pretty bad"
"I'm oki, but you mothers grave isn't" I said and she started to tear up
"Let's kill that jerk" she said, I smirked and sat on the bed, acting like I was sad
"HONEY YOU DO NOT WALK OUT ON ME"
"Kill Him" is all I said and the. Everyone came out of there hiding spots and started beating him, Jess stayed back in the shadows for a cool creepy effect.
"WHAT THE HE-" Before he could finish Lucie slapped him and Emma started to kick him in the stomach.
"You okay daddy" Jess said sarcastically coming out of the corner
"HOW THE HECK ARE THERE TWO OF YOU" Johnny yelled, I switched back into myself and kicked him in the nuts
" Heyo, I'm Jenn....don't think we've met, but ill be here to kicked your butt with my friends here"
"URRRRRRRRRRRGRRRRGRGRGRFGGRGRGRGRRGRGRGRGRGRRGRG" He yelled
"So dad, I've never liked you, you made me take care of Toby all by myself, and I had to give him to Suzy (Her moms friend) YOU BEAT ME AND THEN DRANK AND DRANK UP ALL OF OUR MONEY, I don't like you, I hate you, I never wanna see you again" Jess said and stabbed a knife into his heart.
"WOOOOOOOOOOOO" Lucie screamed and high-dived everyone
"I'm so glad he didn't hurt me" I said
"I'm glad he's dead" Jess said
"I second that" Emma said
"I third it" Tom said
"I forth it" I said
"I fifth it? Is that even a term" Lucie asked! We all started to laugh until I Remembered
"Jess" I said
"Ya"
"Your moms grave......."
"No....No no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOO"
"MOOOOOOOM" Jess screamed and ran out of the house