Epilogue

I ran as fast as I could. I hope she's still there. I need to catch up to her before she moves away.

I took a turn, then I saw a lady carrying small boxes into her car. I knew it was Veronica. So I came up to her then she saw me.

"Hey." Was all I could say, still catching my breath a little.

"Hey" she replied

It was a little awkward for a while just looking at each other. Then I offered her help

"Here, I'll help you with that" I reached for the box she was holding

"No, it's fine. I can handle myself."

"I insist" I told her. Then she gave me the box. I put it in the trunk of her car and followed her inside to get some more.

"Where are you moving anyway?"

"Not far from here. It just a few streets away."

"Okay"

We got to the floor where her room was. As soon as she entered, she grabbed a small box and went to the shelf "You sure you don't mind?" She asked

"No, not at all"

"Weren't you looking for someone a moment ago?"

"Well, she told me she was fine. So no need to worry about her. She did ask me a favor though"

"Really? What is it?" She said with her facing away from me and packing small things in a box

"She told me... to look after you."

Suddenly she froze. Then she slowly turned and faced me.

"Really? S-she told you that?" I saw her eyes welling up

I simply nodded "She told me to take care of you, and be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on."

She smiled, but a tear still dropped from her eyes. I went closer to her a offered her a hug. She gave me a hesitant look, so I just hugged her myself. Slowly, she hugged back. She hugged me tightly like there no tomorrow, so I just hugged her as tight as she did.

We were like that for a long while. She cried on my shoulder, but I don't care. She started to calm down but she still rested her head down my chest.

I missed her so much, I bet she misses me too. Otherwise she would have pulled away a long time ago.

"You know, Lily also told me to give you a tight hug. So tight that I would have to lift you up." As I lifted her while hugging her, she screamed a little. I guess she forgot how strong I was.

I put her down "And, she also told me to give you a kiss on the forehead" then I kissed her forehead. I didn't pull away too far too see her beautiful face closer. She had a questioning look though.

"And she told me to give you a kiss in the cheek" when I did, she raised an eyebrow

"And she told me to-" I was cut off when she playfully punched my chest

"Ow" I said

"Now you're just making things up."

"Hey, I just missed you too much" she just smiled and shook her head. She pulled away but I was still holding on to her.

"What I was gonna saw was, she told me to make you happy" she looked at me again

"Even though she didn't really say that, I'm pretty sure she wants me to anyway." She smiled and giggled. Seeing her happy makes me happy too.

"We need to hurry up" she said "before that landlord comes here and be mad again for not leaving yet"

"Okay" I pulled away and picked up the boxes to her car.

After getting her things ready, I went with her to her new place and helped her get her things up.

Basically after that, we've just been seeing each other, so I decided to move closer to her.

And after that... well... you get the idea.

A/N

FINALLY, after an eternity, I finally finished this one. DAMN!!! I don't know if its school that's holding me back or just my crazy laziness.

ANYWAY, hope you enjoyed that story. If I wasn't lazy dope, maybe I'll make another one.

Ugh...

Bye =^_^=