"Hey guys." Ian said. He looked at me, slowly his eyes going over my body. "Hello sweetness." He said to me.

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't think of words, all I could think of was how big he was compared to me.

"No, no sweetness and keep your hands to yourself." Blake told him.

I turned my head to look at Blake and he was looking right back at me with his ocean blue eyes.

I smiled and placed my hand in his to show him that he was the only one I wanted. Doing that simple move, I felt myself starting to relax a little.

I looked back at Ian, "Hello Ian. It's nice to meet you." I said to him.

"Yeah, it's nice to finally meet you too. It's been a long time coming." He said.

"Did you talk about me to everyone?" I asked Blake.

He didn't answer right away. I was pretty sure that he was thinking of how to word his answer.

"Um...yeah kind of... I needed help, well advice involving you." He said not looking at me.

"Okay." I said.

"Are you angry?" He asked me, keeping his voice down.

I smiled at him, "No, I'm not angry. I would have done the same thing. Well...I did the same thing." I told him.

He smiled back at me.

I kept telling myself to be honest, that honesty was the best way to go like Emily had said. I just found that it was harder to tell the truth than it was to lie. Lying was easy but I knew in the long run, it could destroy any relationship. Telling the truth could do the same but... I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I hated to see the hurt in his eyes.

We walked inside the building and I was surprised. I hadn't been to this place before. There were so many pool tables and they were all nicely placed in rows, it was great. It was busy, people playing while others talked in groups. Blake never letting go my hand lead the way to a free table. I grabbed one of the seats and sat down. I put my purse on the small but tall table and Ian grabbed the other seat.

"You want to play first?" Ian asked.

I shook my head quickly, "No, I'll watch first."

"So that you can learn all our moves and kick our asses later?" He asked smirking.

"Exactly." I told him smiling.

He laughed and nodded his head.

"You and me bro." He said to Joey. He left his seat and Blake immediately took it.