He passed his thumb over my fingers and gently pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

"You won't lose me. Like I said, we have all the time in the world." He whispered.

"You can't guarantee that, things change everyday, things happen that we never thought it would. There's so much you don't know about me and I'm terrified that once you know the truth...you'll see me differently." I told him.

"I feel the same way as you. That once you know everything about me, you'll freak out and run for the hills. It's normal to feel that way, to be nervous." He said.

I was curious now. What could he have done that was so wrong and why would I 'run for the hills'?

"A step at a time." I said still in his arms and I felt him nod his head.

We pulled away from each other and he asked, "So what do you want to do?"

"Play pool with your friends. I want to meet them. Like I said before, meeting everyone in one day will probably relax me a little...not relax me right now but...you know." I told him.

"Okay. Let's go play pool." He said smiling. "Joey! Start calling the guys." Blake said loudly.

I looked at Joey and he had this big grin on his face. I wasn't sure if it was happiness or something else.

We all got in the car with Joey still on the phone. Blake said we could go to the pool hall and wait to see whoever comes.

It wasn't a long drive, probably ten minutes and Joey was excited because everyone was meeting us there. I had heard my name a few times during his conversations, I was pretty sure the main reason they were coming was to meet me.

I was happy that my anxiety wasn't too bad. I think it was mostly his mom I had been worried about.

Once we got to the pool hall I finally got excited. I wasn't very good at playing but I loved to watch others while they played. Most people, like my family and Lisa, thought it was strange but my reason was mostly because I didn't want to embarrass myself.

We all got out of the car and headed towards the door.

I heard a car honk his horn. We all turned and looked in the direction it was coming from.

"Geez, he got really fast." Blake said.

"He's one of your friends?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's Ian. The personal trainer I was telling you about." Blake said.

"Oh."

Ian got out of his car and I was speechless. This guy was huge and it was all muscles, also I was pretty sure his boobs were bigger than mine.