Chen - Expelliarmus!

"Come on! It'll be awesome!"

"I'm not sure, Chen."

"Aw, jebaall? We only have a few hours until the party!"

You just looked at your boyfriend, having a mental argument with yourself if you really should give into his puppy eyes.

"Arraso!" You gave in, grabbing the cloak off of the shelf. "But why do I have to be Hermione?"

Chen did a little dance in the isle you were standing in, making you smile.

"You can be Hagrid if you really want!" Chen giggled, taking the cloak from your hands and placing it in the basket full of 'Harry Potter' costume pieces he was carrying, wrapping his other arm around your waist.

"Now Hermione doesn't sound so bad." You smiled, walking with Chen to the cash till and paying for your outfits.

----

You were now back at your shared apartment with Chen, in your bedroom looking at the reflection in your floor length mirror.

The costume didn't look as bad as you thought. You'd only bought the cloak, the scarf and the wand, the blouse, skirt, shoes and socks you'd already had. You had also curled your hair and applied natural makeup.

You twirled in front of the mirror again, smiling at how accurate you looked. Picking up the wand off of your bed, you giggled to yourself thinking about all the spells you could make.

"Expelliarmus!" You said, pointing the wand at your mirror.

You couldn't help but laugh at how strange you looked, but you loved it. Then you had an idea.

Slowly and quietly, you pushed open your door and crept down the corridor to the living room, peeking round the corner at Chen with his back to you, watching TV.

You held in your laughing and tiptoed over to him, slowly exhaling.

"STUPEFY!!" You yelled out, jumping over the sofa, standing in front of Chen and waving the wand in his face.

Chen screamed loudly, stopping when he realised it was all you, smiling. You noticed he was already in his Harry Potter costume, his hair slightly parted to show the little latex scar he created earlier on his forehead. He had his blue eye contacts in and he looked very cute.

"Don't do tha- Woah.." He said, eyeing you up and down. "You look amazing."

"J-Jinjja? Y-You think so?" You blushed, twirling around on the spot.

"Of course! My little Hermione Granger!" He beamed, standing up and placing his hands on your waist, pulling you closer.

You chuckled, "Shut up, Harry!"

Chen slowly pressed his lips against yours, sending waves of butterflies to your stomach.

He slowly pulled out, smiling down at you.

"Now I'm gonna give you a few seconds to run before I start tickling you." He challenged, a daring tone in his voice.

Without hesitation, you started to shuffle away, trying not to slip on the laminated flooring. As soon as you were a few steps away, Chen sprinted after you, causing you to panic and start laughing, running faster.

"I'm gonna get you!" You heard Chen chuckle from behind you.

You squealed, almost missing the door to your bedroom. You slipped in and shut the door just in time.

Holding the door handle tightly, you pressed your body against the door in an act to stop Chen barging in any way he could.

Just when you thought it was OK to relax, Chen suddenly barged into the door, pushing it open and flinging you backwards, making you trip and land on the bed.

Chen ran towards you, giggling like crazy, and jumped on you, pinning you down.

"Ani~! Let me go!" You laughed.

"I've got you now!!" He tried to laugh menacingly but just sounded like his normal self.

He suddenly dug his fingers into your side, wriggling them quickly. You started to scream and laugh, squirming around trying to get him to stop.

"Hajima! Pleasee~!! Stop it!!" You could hardly breathe, but kept laughing anyway.

"Only if you say 'Chen oppa is the most handsome man in all of the world and he smells good'!" Chen smiled, still tickling you.

"C-Chen oppa is..the most handsome man in.." You breathed heavily, still laughing. "In all the world and he smells good!! T-There, now STOP!"

"Alright, alright!" He suddenly stopped, placing his hands either side of your head, letting you breathe.

"Ow! Now my sides hurt!" You playfully punched his arm. "Pabo~"

"Don't make me tickle you again, Jagiya." He said sternly.

"No, please don't! I love youuu~!!" You smiled, watching him shake his head.

"I love you too," He leaned in slowly. "Hermione."

~~~~

A/N: Hey guys~!!

It's been a while since I last wrote for you and I am so sorry!!!

I don't know what happened but I was just caught up in stuff and I know this is really short and horrible but I guess it's better than nothing, right?

I do hope to update 'Your Highness' soon, but I'm not sure yet hehe...

The pictures from the SMTown wonderland party thing are keeping me alive right now, everyone's outfits were AMAZINGGG~!! Chen and Yeri looks so adorableee and that's what inspired me to write this imagine ^_^

Anyway, I hope you guys like this even though it is short, but yeahhh

see you soon :3

Saranghaeyo~ // Olivia-Nim <3