Chanyeol - Shhh!

Sighing, you stared at the rows and rows of books in front of you, struggling to pick out one. They all looked so interesting!

You decided to pull out a thick, non-fiction, novel, which had a pretty pattern down the spine and a nice sounding name. As you were pulling it out, your eyes gazed through the gap in between the books on either side, resting on a handsome boy sitting at a desk not far away from you.

You recognised him straight away - Park Chanyeol.

He was one of the most popular seniors in your school, who just happened to be your crush.

You stared through the gap for a little while, watching him stare down at the page of the open book on the table. The book didn't seem that interesting, but he was reading it under his mop of hair nonetheless.

Stepping back, you took a deep breath and clutched tighter onto your book. You stepped out of the isle and peeked around the bookshelf at him, taking in his smart look.

As casually as you could, you jumped out and strolled over to another empty desk, a few desks away from Chanyeol, and sat down, facing him.

You gently opened the book, occasionally flicking your eyes from the book to him, staring at his perfect, yet slightly hidden, face.

You couldn't help but stare at him for a while, not even bothering to make it look like you were reading, watching him turn each page with care, as if it were made of the most expensive silk in the world.

After a few minutes, he lifted his head to the side, staring up at the big clock across from the room. Even his profile was perfect! You continued to stare in awe at the boy, subconsciously turning a book page even though you had no idea what was happening in the story.

Ever so quickly, he turned his head and looked around the room, his dark eyes instantly lying on you.

In panic, you threw your head down and started to read from a random point on page, the words making no sense as you rapidly soaked them in, hoping he'd look away soon. You felt your face burning up and beads of sweat forming on your forehead, as you tried to act as if you were so interested in the book and that you weren't staring at him strangely.

After a few minutes of hoping, you slowly looked up, relieved that he was back looking at his book. You let out a small sigh and sat back in your seat, continuing to gaze at his perfect, concentrating face.

He slowly began to look up, his eyes meeting yours with grace. Dammit! No way out of this one!

Inside, you started to panic again, but outside you just smiled at him and looked back down at your book, hoping he'd just pass that off as being nice.

You heard shuffling from his side of the room, a shadow blocking the sun from gleaming on the page. His footsteps seemed to be getting closer, until you heard a chair from beside you being pulled away.

Sheepishly, you looked up and saw Chanyeol with all his belongings, sitting beside you and laying his book down the table. He shyly looked at you with a sincere smile and looked down at his book.

You started to blush, so looked down and hid your red face behind a curtain of hair.

"Hey." He finally whispered.

"H-Hi." You stuttered back quietly, eventually making eye contact with him.

He giggled slightly, seeming more interested in you than his book.

"You're ___, right?" He asked, his breath tickling your ear gently.

You stared at him wide eyed, bewildered at how he knew your name. All you could do was nod at him, your mouth hanging open slightly.