D.O - Secret Valentine

"So, it's Valentine's day tomorrow, any plans?" Your best friend asked you, pushing around her salad with her fork.

"No," You sighed, looking down at the small pot of pasta on the table in front of you. "I'm just going to be on the internet and eat ice cream, the usual. What about you?"

"Well," She smiled to herself, blushing. "Jongin asked me out for dinner, which should be fun."

"Awww~" You teased, poking her bright pink cheek. "Someone's got a boyfriend~!"

"Shush!" She playfully punched your arm. "It's about time you got a boyfriend!"

"Yeah," You nodded, opening the pasta pot in front of you. "But I don't really like anyone, and no one likes me back. It's a mutual 'non-liking' zone."

She just looked at you with a 'I know you're lying' face which you couldn't avoid.

"What?" You asked, tearing your eyes away.

"Don't lie to me, I know who you have a crush on." She replied with a sly smirk.

"I don't have a crush on anyone!" You hissed defensively.

"Oh, so Kyungsoo isn't in your list? You stare at him all the time!" She nudged you in the ribs with her elbow.

"I do not!" You yelled quietly, looking hurt. "..He's just...in my view all the time, that's all."

Your friend scoffed, shoving a few salad leaves into her mouth.

"Yeah right!"

----

You sat in lesson, maths, listening to the teacher explaining a complicated formulae. You scribbled down notes of what he was saying, following the lesson.

"Hey." Someone whispered beside you, leaning over to you.

You shyly looked up, face to face with him - your secret crush - Do Kyungsoo.

"Do you understand anything?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and staring deep into your eyes.

You'd never really spoken to him before, so you weren't quite sure how to respond. You settled for a small nod, quickly glancing over at the teacher who was explaining something else.

"Can you help me?"

D.O.'S P.O.V 

"Do you understand anything?" I asked helplessly, waiting for an answer.

She nodded slightly, her pretty eyes darting over to the teacher. I continued to stare at her beautiful profile, my eyes scanning ever part of her face. I was in love with her, that much was true, but we'd never really spoken before, so I'd doubt she'd be into me.

"Can you help me?" I whispered, looking at the teacher, then back to her. "I have no idea what he just said."

____ sighed softly, turning her head to me, her soft hair swishing around and landing perfectly. She smiled at me adorably before sitting a little closer to me, looking down at her work book.

"Umm," She whispered softly, hunching over a little to help trap the sound of our voices below the quite class. "Basically, this means that whatever you multiply this by, the answer will be half of the number.."

I quickly wrote down the example in my book, trying to write as fast as I could.

"Thanks." I muttered, sighing in relief and sitting up properly.

"No problem." ____ smiled sweetly, returning her attention to the front of her class.

----

Author's P.O.V