Sehun - Luck or Misfortune?

"...And after that I dumped her! She was so clingy!"

Ugh! You thought to yourself, This guy is such a pig!

Your parents were away for a few days on a business trip, so they asked your older brother, Xiumin, to look after you for a while, which meant - with him being the eldest - everything he says, goes. At the moment, all of Xiumin's friends were over, taking up all the available space in the living room.

But right now, you'd rather be swimming in a piranha tank than sitting in the corner of the room, bored as hell, watching a group of your brother's friends sitting in a circle and laughing about stuff that you didn't understand.

At the moment, one of brother's friends, Sehun, was sharing a story about how he dumped his latest girlfriend in excruciating detail. You had to admit it, you had a massive crush on him, but he seemed to be really... What's the word? Crude.

"Pabo," Xiumin laughed over his shoulder to you after Sehun had finished his story. "Wanna join us?"

"I'm fine where I am." You huffed, turning down your music, stretching a little and wincing.

Sitting slumped against the wall for a couple of hours seemed to ache more than you thought.

"Are you sure?" He asked, pulling his legs into a crossed position and swirling around to face you properly. "You will have to be social at some point."

"C'mon, ___," Xiumin's friend, Chanyeol chorused, turning around to face you too. "We don't bite, you know that."

By this point, all of the boys were yelling your name or to 'get your butt over here!'. You just stared at them blankly, not moving from your spot against the wall, in the corner of the living room.

"Don't make me come over there and tickle you!" You heard Xiumin warn with a smile on his face. "You know what happened last time."

You hurriedly stopped the song you were listening to and took out your earphones, remembering what happened last time and the embarrassment you felt. Let's just say that it was too late to get to the toilet.

You scooted over there quickly while the boys were chanting your name, obediently sitting next to your brother.

"Good yeodongsang." He chuckled, patting your head.

----

OK.

Now you really didn't want to be here.

Most of the boys - let's just say it was mostly Sehun - were sharing inappropriate stories about girls and other vile boy things.

"Then I asked her what her bra size was..." Sehun continued to ramble on.

You just sat there, feeling an overwhelming wave of discomfort come over your body. These boys really are disgusting.

You felt a hand on your knee, tracing the fingers up the arm and to a familiar face, Chanyeol.

"Are you okay?" He whispered to you with a small smile.

You stared into his eyes and shook your head, hoping that all this creepy story telling would stop at once.

"And then I grabbed her butt-" Sehun laughed, but was stopped.

"Yah! Sehun!" Chanyeol yelled sternly, his large hand still spreading warmth through your knee. "Stop it, you're making ___ feel uncomfortable."

"Why should I?" Sehun sneered, his eyes falling down to Chanyeol's hand. "And you shouldn't be touching Xiumin's sister like that!"

Chanyeol looked down at you and removed his hand, whispering a small "Mianhae" before glaring back at Sehun.