Tao - Bodyguard

"Hurry up!" You heard a frustrated Tao groan the other side of the bathroom door. "They'll be closing soon!"

"Almost done!" You yelled back, grabbing some of your favourite perfume and spritzing it on generously. "And they're open all night!"

You checked yourself in the mirror one last time, smiling at the reflection of cuteness you saw. The other day, you decided to go out and buy something new for your wardrobe, so you settled with this adorable dress you were wearing right now - and it did all the best things for you in the right places. Tao had promised to spend a night out with you when he was free in his schedule, which was the perfect excuse to wear that new dress!

You excitedly pulled the bathroom door open and jumped out, scaring Tao so he screamed like a little girl. You burst out laughing, watching him place his hand on his chest and breathing heavily. He looked up with a slightly confused look in his eyes, which soon turned into surprise when he saw you.

"_-____..." He whispered, eyeing you up and down, staring wide eyed and wide mouthed at you.

"T-Tao..." You joked back at him, giggling slightly.

"You look...beautiful..." He continued to stare at you, making you blush.

"What happened to the impatient Tao I heard earlier?" You laughed, walking towards him and laying your hands on his chest.

"He's now been replaced with a new speechless Tao," He smirked down at you, wrapping his strong arms around your waist. "With an extra attractive girlfriend."

You just blushed and playfully hit him, slipping out of his tight grip to grab your coat and slip on your shoes.

Opening the door, you turned to face Tao with your hand stretched out to him.

"C'mon," You grinned. "Or they'll be closing soon!"

----

Tao had taken you to a club not far from where you lived, hoping that you'd want to dance pretty much all of the night.

As soon as you got inside, Tao pulled off your coat and went away with it, giving it to a boy standing next to a door marked 'Cloakroom'. He soon returned, taking your hand in his and guiding you to the bar at the far end of the club. Why they didn't place the bar at the front, you didn't know - but that wasn't the point.

The music blaring from the speakers on the massive dance floor was overwhelming, all you could hear was the staggeringly loud bass being blared out and into your ears.

You stayed very close to Tao, glancing at all of the people that were around you, suffocating you. You gripped Tao's hand tighter as he waved his free hand at people and smiled. He seemed so relaxed and happy, and that's what you liked to see.

Finally, Tao pulled you over to the brightly lit bar and set you down on a bar stool, sitting next to you.

A small, brown-haired girl waltzed over to the both of you from behind the bar, smiling widely.

"What can I get you?" She shouted over the music at the two of you.

"I'll have a beer and..." Tao looked over at you, raising an eyebrow.

"A coke, please." You smiled at the girl, who nodded and scurried off.

Tao looked at you like you were weird and sat forward, placing his lips next to your ear.

"Aren't you gonna be adventurous tonight?" He whispered into your ear, his hot breath tickling you and sending shivers down your body.

"I will do," You spoke into his ear, hoping you had the same effect on him. "But I'm taking it slow."