Kris - Let's Not Fall In Love

"Yah~!" You giggled loudly, crawling away from Kris.

"Come back!" He chuckled, pushing himself forward. "I haven't finished tickling you!"

As quickly as you could, you pushed yourself off of the soft grass of the park and onto your feet, running away from him. He quickly got up, laughing to himself and running after you.

You looked over your shoulder at Kris with a large smile, running around your little set out picnic area, giggling hysterically.

Unfortunately, before you could look over your shoulder again, Kris had wrapped his arms around your waist tightly, picking you up and twirling you around.

"Yah~! Oppa~!" You yelled with a laugh, your head spinning. "Put me down, now!"

Kris stopped turning to a gentle halt, putting you down and back-hugging you, moving any hair from your neck and kissing it softly.

With your head still spinning manically, you rested your head back on Kris's shoulder. You closed your eyes and listened to the soft sounds of nature around you.

"Come on," Kris whispered into your ear quietly. "We still have food to eat."

He let go of your waist and took your hand, walking you over to the blanket and letting you sit down.

It's weird, you two are really good friends, but you act like lovers. You had quite a thing for him, and you were convinced he had a thing for you too.

You watched him sit down across from you, fishing something out of the wicker basket, in the most strangely attractive way ever - His hair was perfect, his features more beautiful than you remembered, his actions so soft and gentle.

"_-___?" His voice cut through your thoughts. "Is there something on my face?"

"Uhh," You blushed, thinking up of an excuse. "I-I was...in my own little world. Mianhae."

"Don't be sorry." Kris smiled cutely, handing you a small cupcake.

You took it shyly, taking off some of the paper and biting into the sweet-goodness. You looked at Kris with a smile, his eyes staring straight at your mouth.

"Kris oppa?" You asked, edging forwards slightly.

"Y-You have a little..." His sentence trailed off as he pointed at your lip.

He sat forward, his finger gently caressing your bottom lip, wiping something off and eating it quickly.

"It was some icing." He quickly explained, watching you brush off your whole mouth.

The both of you became quiet as you were eating, a sudden sigh erupting from Kris's lips. You looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Is everything okay?" You asked, swallowing your bite of cupcake.

"Hmm?" Kris hummed, looking over at you with a weak smile. "Yeah, everything's fine."

----

"Thank you for such a great day, Kris!" You smiled at him as you were both walking through a deserted car park.

"That's OK! I'm so glad you actually turned up." He chuckled, swinging the picnic basket forwards and backwards.

The both of you were quiet, just walking together through this empty and dirty car park until you felt a small, wet something drop onto your cheek.

You stopped walking and looked up at the sky to see sudden grey clouds filling the light blue space you once saw, a few more drops falling onto your cheeks.

Kris stopped and looked at you, wiping his cheek clean.

"Aniya~! Stop raining~!" You whined at the sky, looking down and pouting.

A suddenly streak of lightning scared you, the boom of thunder sending you into Kris's arms. Suddenly, the whole heavens poured out and down onto the both of you.

"Quick!" Kris said, pulling you away and under a sticking-out part of the wall.

The two of you hugged each other, freezing and soaked, watching the heavy rain fall all across the concrete. The sound of the rain calmed you slightly, the crack of lightning shaking you up again.

"___?" Kris whispered into your ear, hugging you tighter.

"Ne?" You whispered back, looking up at him, watching him breathe slowly.

He just stared deeply and sadly into your eyes, as if this was the last time he'd see them.

"L-Let's not fall in love." He blurted out suddenly.

"W-What do you mean?" You stuttered, still looking up at him.

Kris bit his bottom lip nervously, looking out into the rain and closing his eyes, sighing softly.

"We don't really know each other that well," He looked down at you sadly. "Actually...I'm a little scared."

"I don't understand." You whispered back to him, your eyes misting up with tears.

"Mianhaeyo," Kris whispered back, pulling you to his chest and hugging you even tighter, laying his cheek on your wet hair. "Let's not make any promises, y-you never know when tomorrow comes. B-But I really do mean it when I say I like you!"

Tears started to fall from your eyes, followed by small sobs.

Kris unwrapped his arms from around you and cupped your cold, tear-stained cheeks, a tear slipping down his cheek as he looked at you.

"A-All I'm asking is that we remain like this, and become nothing more. I don't want to break your beautiful, fragile heart, okay?" He sniffed, stroking your face gently. "I-I-I think it's best for us, but I will never stop loving you."

"W-Why?" You stuttered, your whole body shaking with your large sobs.

"I-It's not you, at all!" He sighed, taking your hands. "It's me. I'm the one at fault."

"N-No, you're not," You sniffed, looking up at him lovingly. "I respect your choice."

"Y-You do?!" Kris whimpered, tears falling down his delicate cheeks.

You nodded, grabbing his collar and pressing your lips against his, kissing him passionately. Kris immediately laid his hands on your waist, kissing back.

After a few seconds, you pulled back, resting your forehead against his.

"I love you so much," You whispered. "In the friendliest way possible."

"And I love you too," He whispered back. "In the most heart-breaking way possible."

~~~~

A/N: AHHHH, IM SORRY THIS IS SO SADDDD~!!!

I based this imagine off of Big Bang's new song 'Let's not fall in love' - hence the title!! It's such a  beautiful song and the girls in the video are SOOOOO lucky~!!

Anyway, sorry I've been really M.I.A, I do mean to post more!! I've updated my fanfic a lot and I hope to tonight (I know I said I would yesterday, but things came up and bleugh~) but hopefully I will write something today!!

Saranghaeyoo~ // Olivia-Nim <3