Baekhyun - Annoying

"Ohh, Jagiya~" A familiar, annoying voice called out behind me, his voice echoing around the half-empty school corridor.

I swirled around on my heel, coming face to face with a smirking Baekhyun - the most annoying kid in the whole school. He seemed to think that I was actually interested in what he had to say, but, boy was he wrong. Baekhyun was known for getting close to girls and annoying the hell out of them and unfortunately...I was one of those girls...

"Don't call me Jagiya," I replied with an angry sneer. "It's weird and we're not even a 'thing'."

"You love it really, ____." He laughed in my face then carried on past me, down the corridor.

I rolled my eyes and approached my locker, opening it quickly and pulling out my books.

----

It was Science class, and we'd been told that we were going to be doing a practical with some different materials and how they react over a Bunsen burner.

Initially, when Sir said that we'd be able to 'work in pairs' I thought we would be able to pick those pairs, but apparently, because the class is 'too immature', he had to pick them out for us.

"Jimin and Choon-Hee." Sir spoke loudly and plainly.

"Baekhyun and ____."

My eyes grew wider as I stared at the teacher, my mouth growing a little wider as I looked over at Baekhyun, who sat at the other side of the science lab. He looked back at me and winked, with that stupid grin on his face.

I sat back, wanting to punch that little smirk off of his annoying face. Ok, he was cute, but he needs to know his limits.

"And Chanyeol and Mi-Cha," Sir looked up from the piece of paper in his hands. "Now, if you could all move to your designated partners, stand up and tuck your chairs in."

A roar of chairs being pushed against the floor and loud chatter filled the room. I watched Baekhyun shuffle over to my desk as I stood up, pushing my chair under the table.

"Oh, hey, Jagiya." Baekhyun chuckled, running a hand through his messy hair.

I just rolled my eyes and faced the teacher, thinking of how to contain my rage and hatred towards Baekhyun.

----

"Put that down!" I lightly punched Baekhyun on the arm, because he was playing with a piece of coloured fabric, again.

I've told him to stop playing with it 5 times already! He really knew how to push my buttons.

"Alright," He laughed, dropping the fabric on the floor, pushing up his safety goggles.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, bent down, picked up the strip of fabric and placed it on the table, trying to keep calm.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're cute when you're angry?" He asked with a smirk, jumping up and sitting on the table beside the heatproof mat, where the Bunsen burner sat - unfortunately, it wasn't on.

"No," I replied calmly, faking a smile. "Has anyone ever told you that you're really annoying?"

"Plenty of times," Baekhyun jumped down from the table, fiddling with the piece of fabric again. "But I'm used to it."

----

I quickly walked out of the school gates, thankful to be out of school and away from Baekhyun. He wouldn't stop pestering me at Lunch or in lessons. My friends said he had a crush on me, but I bet he's only annoying me because he hates me.

I spring heeled through the crowds of students, quickly making my way to the end of the road, but before I could cross, a loud yell stopped me.

"____-ah! Wait!" A familiar voice called out, panting.

I turned and saw Baekhyun skidding to a halt in front of me. As soon as he got to me, he bent over, trying to catch his breath.

"Can I help you?" I asked sarcastically, not in the mood for one of his stupid jokes.

"I..Wanted to..Ask you..Something.." He mumbled between breaths, slowly standing up and running a hand through his hair.

"Go on." I moved to the side, to let some people go past us.

He avoided my gaze a little, rubbing the back of his neck and biting his lip shyly. When he did this, when nothing stupid was coming out of his mouth, he was totally adorable.

"Umm," He hummed, finally plucking up the courage to look into my eyes. "I wanted to ask you if, err...You were..F-Free? Tomorrow night?"

I looked at him in surprise. Was this some stupid joke? He seemed quite serious, but he'd probably burst into laughter in a second.

"A-Are you..." I raised an eyebrow, trailing off.

"Uhh, yeah." He started to blush, hiding his red face behind the mop of his dark brown hair on his head.

"I..don't know," I felt a little nervous. Now that I thought about it - I did actually like Baekhyun..Like, a lot. "Is this some sort of trick?"

"N-No!" Baekhyun raised his hands, widening his eyes. "This is serious. I-I-I...Like you..."

I just stared into his big, round eyes. He was serious.

"I-I-I..." I stuttered, feeling my cheeks grow hotter.

"You really don't have to," He looked over my shoulder, then back at me. "I know I'm annoying, so don't bother..It was stupid of me t-"

"I am," I started to smile, cutting him off. "I am free, tomorrow."

His mouth dropped down, in a wide sort of smile. He looked at me with a 'Really?!' face. I chuckled at him, looking down at my feet.

"O-Okay," He blinked a few times, his mouth returning to that wide smile of his. "I'll see you tomorrow, anyway...But, o-o-kay!"

~~~~

A/N:

Heyyyy!!! I hope you all like this imagineee~ and I hope it's not too short/choppy...

This is for all my Baekhyun girls out there - y'all know who you are :3 p.s. isn't that picture in the media just perfect??? <3

Anywaysss, I'll see you all soon

Annyeong~ // Olivia <3