Tao - Crown

YOUR P.O.V.

I watched him wash the slightly dry blood off of his hands in the metal sink. It was the 4th day he's done that now. I don't see why he does it.

"Tao," I slowly called out to him. "Please, you need to stop this."

He turned the tap off and hunched his shoulders, huffing loudly.

"You really don't understand why I'm doing this," He turned to face me, blood dripping down his nose and all of his face, a few drips on his crisp, white shirt. "Do you?"

"Aniya, I don't." I answered honestly, stepping forward, picking up the towel beside the sink and handing it to him.

"I'm protecting you, I have to. Remember what your father said? That I'm strictly to protect you from the Government." Tao wiped his hands quickly, throwing the towel to the side.

"I know, but doesn't he realise he doesn't need to put others in danger? I can fend for myself." I folded my arms, looking up at Tao.

"Obviously he doesn't trust you." He replied bluntly, pushing past me and out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

He just turned around and unbuttoned the first 3 buttons of his shirt.

"I'm not just going to keep this blood on my face for the hell of it, am I?"

And with that snarky comment, he left.

Recently, my father, the owner of the biggest firm in all of Korea has been involved in a scandal - something to do with drugs being found. When he received messages from the Government, threatening to murder his whole family in front of him, he decided to put us into hiding.

He wanted us all split up, so if the Government found one of us, we wouldn't all die.

My father's great friend asked his son Tao, a training warrior, to house me for a while, helping me with hiding. He was reluctant at first, but gave in since we were desperate. I've always had a thing for Tao. I'm not sure whether it was his gorgeously chiseled face or his mysterious demeanor, but I've always been attracted to him.

It wasn't long until the Government found traces of me, threatening to kill me yet again. Tao, however, was having none of that, keeping his promise and fighting the evil to keep me alive whilst my father sorted this all out.

Once Tao had fought the first fight, we were glad to have some peace and quiet. Until they started again.

It's been sort of a daily routine for Tao now. Get up, get dressed, fight villains, come back, have a shower, sleep.

I felt sorry for him, having all this pressure put on him. I wanted to fight my own fights. I wanted to live on my own accord.

----

"____!!!" Tao shouted from upstairs.

"Coming~!!" I yelled, running to the stairs and up them, trying to find Tao.

"Iriwa!" He growled from his bedroom.

I pushed in there, blushing at what I saw.

Tao was standing in the middle of the room with only a towel wrapped low around his hips. His dirty blonde hair was dripping and all in front of his face.

"You haven't washed my black jeans recently, have you?" He asked, running a hand through his wet hair.

I paused, thinking about everything I did today -

I got up. I ate. I got dressed. I did some grocery shopping (I packed it all away too). I did do some washing, I just picked up everything off of the floor.