Sehun - Jealousy

"Oh, come on Sehun, you're not my father!"

"I'm not trying to be your father," He said sternly, watching you push your books into your locker. "But if that's what it takes to stop you seeing him, then I'm willing to risk it."

You slammed your locker shut and stared up at him. He was acting strange recently just because you started to hang out with his friend Kai. Yes, he was known around the school for being a bit of a 'flirt', but under that hard layer was a sweet and lovely boy, that you were prepared to find. Plus, you were lab partners and had an assessment coming up, so you decided to help tutor him where he needed it.

"Sehun, I understand that you're trying to protect me or whatever it is," You felt your heart racing a little, staring up into his dark eyes. You'd always liked him more than a friend, ever since you were little, but you'd always thought that he didn't like you in that way. "But stopping me from making friends? That's beyond absurd!"

A few students walking by glanced over at you, but continued to walk away.

"You know what Kai's like, and if perchance, you like him, he could easily break your heart if he wanted to." Sehun's voice became softer and quieter.

"I know," You looked away and played with the hem of your skirt. "Thank you for thinking about me, but that's a mistake I have to make on my own. Plus, yeah, he's kinda hot, but he's too far up his own backside for me to even consider thinking about us being in a relationship."

Sehun started to laugh, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and pulling you to him tightly, guiding you through the corridor.

"That's my ___." He giggled into your hair.

--

"Wow! All of them are correct! You must have studied hard." You smiled, ticking every answer on Kai's quiz sheet and looking up at him.

"When I have an awesome tutor, anything's possible." Kai chuckled, winking at you.

Biting your bottom lip, you looked down, hiding your blushing face. Stop it, ___! You said you wouldn't! You thought to yourself.

"Hey," His velvety voice seemed a little quieter. "I was wondering if you were free tonight? I-I need some help on, uh, some stuff."

You turned your head to him with a small smile, studying his hopeful face.

"Choa, why not." You replied simply, twiddling your pen in between your fingers.

"Um, I'm sorry, but she can't tonight," Sehun interjected from across the table, glaring at Kai. "She's busy."

"Oh, is she?" Kai scoffed at Sehun, scowling at him. "She would've said, wouldn't you ___?"

They both stared at you, their gazes piercing you. Your eyes flicked between the both of them.