I closed my eyes once again and took deep, shaky breaths. 

“What happened?” I heard Niall say. I finally opened my eyes and looked up to see Niall’s worried face.

“She…she was crying and she looked so scared. She kept telling me that I needed to help her, that I needed to find her.” I paused. “She said she wanted to come home.”

I saw Niall’s eyes widen as he took in my words. He looked away, looking like he was deep in thought.

A few moments later, Niall took a deep breath and looked up at me. 

“We need to find her. Now,” was all he said. He had determination written all over his face. This was exactly how I knew Niall would react.

“But…how?” I really didn’t know how we would even start to look for her. I know that we’ve said it before but we ended up busy with work. But now, after that dream, nothing else mattered and all I could think about now was how we were going to find Isla.

I saw Niall’s expression turn to sadness as he too realized that he didn’t know how. But suddenly, he pulled out his phone and started tapped like crazy on it. 

“I texted the boys to come over, we’ll explain to them everything that’s happened, everything you told me, we need all the help we can get. Five heads are better than two, right?” he gave me a small smile that I returned with one of my own. 

“Yeah, but with Louis, it’s like we have 12,” I joked. Niall laughed as he looked down at his phone again after receiving a text. 

“They said they’d be over in 10.”

I nodded as I watched Niall go on Twitter. Before I could question why on earth he chose to go on Twitter while we’re trying to think of how we’re going to find Isla, he suddenly shot his head up in embarrassment. 

“I…I’ve been checking Twitter every day to see if anyone mentions Isla,” he explained. I could see his face reddening as he looked down at his phone again.

“That’s actually a good idea, “ I said, pulling out my phone. I saw Niall look up at me again with a grin. “I don’t know how I didn’t think of doing that.” 

“I’ve had no luck though,” he said sadly, his attention going back to his phone. 

“It’s alright, mate. At least you’re trying,” I said. I saw him smile which made me smile myself. 

I looked back at my phone and opened the Twitter app. I looked through my timeline, searching for Isla’s name. I knew there was a slim chance that, even if someone had mentioned Isla, I’d see it in the thousands of tweets that we’re continuously being tweeted every second. But it didn’t hurt to try. After looking through my timeline, I went to my DMs. I replied to some of them but no luck in finding anything that was related to Isla. It seemed like everyone forgot about her the day that she left. It hurt me that a lot of them didn’t accept her. She was the most amazing, beautiful, kind human being I had ever met. I wish they could see that. 

I gave up looking through my DMs and did the last thing that I could think of. I searched Isla’s name in the search bar. Most of the tweets were about other Isla Abbotts or if it was about our Isla, it was either saying mean things or asking what happened to her. Some of them have probably realized that Isla hasn’t been seen in a long time, seeing as she was stuck in the house for a month after the accident and now that she left. Some of the tweets were asking why Isla deleted her Twitter. That probably confirmed to them that something happened to Isla. However, I smiled at the tweets that were saying that they miss Isla and some were even saying that they hoped that nothing bad happened to her. Those were the fans that I was most proud of. The ones that cared about the people that we cared about. I followed the ones that were being nice, hoping to make them smile like they did to me just now.