Chapter 4

Noah

Waking up to an an annoying beeping sound I tried to move my arm and slap the alarm on snooze. Feeling a sharp pain run through the upper half of my body I sucked in air gasping for relief.

"Oh sweetheart don't move to much you have to rest doctors orders," the sweet sound of my mother coming through my ears.

Slightly confused as to why she was in my bed room I opened my eyes only to close them as bright white lights hit me in the face. "Oh god," I moaned.

"Oh my poor baby,"she cooed rubbing her thumb over my knuckles.

"Hey is-Noah your awake!" an excited Jessie yelled running over to my bed. Rolling my head to the side I opened my eyes slightly. "Yeah I am why is everyone in my room?" I asked.

"Noah your in the hospital," he spoke softly. Now alarmed I tried to sit up again only to feel more pain."Shit!" I yelled laying back down.

"Noah chill you can't be moving around like that you have a broken leg, and couple of ribs," Jessie warned sitting in the chair next to my mother.

Looking down I now realized I did have a cast on my leg and a cage like thing around my ribs.

"Which hospital am I at?" I asked looking around the really nice looking room. I mean it had a nice large screen tv, three sitter couch, mini fridge, and from what I can see form the bathroom door that's opened a full bathroom.

"St.Andrews," Jessie nodded.

"Who's my doctor?" I asked again.

"Brown I believe the best one here," he smiled.

"Why isn't Nevaeh my doctor?" I asked confused. I mean wouldn't my girlfriend like to be the one to look after mean.

"Who?" My mother asked looking up from her phone probably texting everyone I was awake now.

"Nevaeh my girlfriend you know her ma," I frowned.

"Jessie what is he-"

"Veah you know she just became a doctor," Jessie nodded.

"See ma Jessie knows"  I pointed out," And can you tell them to switch it to her please, I'd rather have my girlfriend be my doctor ." I said grabbing the remote and flipping through the channels on the tv. They had cable time to catch up on my shows.

"Sure thing come on mom lets go get that arranged," Jessie said leading my mother out the room. 

"But Noah-"

"It's alright I'll explain it," Jessie whispered to her closing the door.

Well that was weird I thought, at least Veah is my doctor I smiled thinking of my chocolate beauty.