Chapter 5 Like/Hate her, but I need to.....What?

Okay this is the last chapter and the I hope you liked this story as much as I had did. Thanks for reading, voting/commenting!! It makes me incredibly happy!! XD

~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 Like/Hate her, but need to......What? Part 2

~~~~~~~~~

We stopped kissing and a light purple light consumed us both; showing everybody our true form. We thought that we were humans, and not normal. But Ander had confirmed it. That we aren't.

Blaire and I are actually Aliens from another planet. Sent here because we are meant to save the humans. They gasped as they had saw us pass, and our enemies couldn't get to us.

The light purple light svaed us; by being our shield. We walked hand in hand; until the clouds came down forming a twister and it covered us both in the middle of it.

Before it sucked us up and spat us out into the air. Blaire used his powers to summon the black tiled bricks towards us; and I put a white cotton blanket on top of each and every one of them.

They started spinning around in the air; clearing out the darkness before they shot up into the sky. Making it turn a bright light blue. This isn't the end. The war is gonna begin.

The horrible war that our kind dread. But they want.

After this we must go home, and face them on. With my fake brother, but real protector. Who was made to keep me out of harms way.

Feeling as light as a feather I made myself and Blaire fly over to the building's roof.

That is where we had the real talk.

And this is what I had just figured out.

..........The reason why we are connected.......

"I don't want to go home", he had his forehead pressed against mine, and I could see his glow coming off of him. Which almost blinded me, if I was human it would have gotten to me. More than it already has. "Don't go", and he slipped his tongue into my mouth without warning.

The world depends on us. I just know it does, I couldn't help but to think as I kissed Blaire my once enemy, but now lover.

The wind attacked us at a fast force telling us that we are protected, and that human/evil alien Ander won't know what is going on at all. But no matter what I cannot escape Blaire, nor can he do the same to me. It was like we accidentally attracted each other.

I broke our kiss making him groan in frustration, it also sounded sexy. A light pink ring surrounded my eyes, just like a silver one took over Blaire's. "I really do hate you", the wind surrounded and hit us at a hurricane's strong force. Suddenly the red feathers I made circled around Blaire "I guess where we come from that if we have an enemy we are. Enemy-Connected", he smirked.

"I really do love the sound of that", and I was blown straight into him and into his chest, he kissed my jaw-line very slowly. And our inhuman selves is now being shown. On top of this huge buildings roof, and many people are seeing this. We are on their side, because this is our home now too.

So therefore we will fight, and do what we can to make everyone safe. Who knows if we will ever make it through this. Blaire and I. But as long as we are Enemy-Connected we are unstoppable.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So how did you like the ending?.....Hmmm....Tell me by a vote and a comment!! Thanks for reading this story!!! XD