My First True Love {Chapter 25}

Start from the beginning

Now that I think about it, it would be nice to be like him and be able to meet royalty.

Butterflies started roaming my stomach, I felt nervous and happy at the same time.

“That would be nice, I bet you see a lot more pretty girls in Romania” I blushed and looked away.

“Yeah…they are pretty” he teased laughing. “But I prefer to be with you, than any of those girls” I looked at him and smiled as he took my hand in his.

“What about your parents, where are they?” he mood changed from happy to sad.

“What is it Alexander?” I touched his shoulder. He pulled me into a hug.

“When we arrived to here, they left to hunt…I stayed, but the last message I received from them was to let me know that they went back to the Netherlands…they wanted to go back home so they went back. I tried to persuade them to stay here a bit longer to keep them safe, but they wouldn’t listen…I don’t know if they’re okay or not”

“Oh Alexander, don’t worry about it. Everything is going to be fine” I gave him a squeeze and leaned on his chest.

“What about the mist?”

He stiffened. “What about it?”

“Were the hunters doing this?”

“Yes…I’m afraid they are using other vampire’s powers to their advantage. You see we have powers, all sorts of powers. Some of us can turn into animals, or turn into any element; water, fire, earth and air. I’m guessing one of the hunters has capture a vampire and using his or her powers”

A sudden chill went all over my body. I wonder what kind of power he has.

“What are your powers?” I asked moving my face so that I can see him.

He smiled. “I can do a lot of things, I can make things appear, teleport to different places and I can also turn into an eagle”

An eagle was certainly much better than a bat, that’s for sure.

“Wow…what kinds of things can you make appear?” He shifted a little, trying not to break his embrace, he turned to see me.

A different light appeared on his face, at that moment I saw happiness and so much devotion in his

eyes.

It was as if he was finally letting me be part of his world, the world that he has kept from me all this years.

“Think of something you like” he argued a little bit overexcited.

I laughed.

Let me think…what do I like?

A bunny?

Roses?

Chocolates?

Oh, I know!

“I want chocolate cake” He started to laugh so hard, I rolled my eyes and pushed him away playfully.

He composed himself and tried so hard not to laugh again. He nodded and within seconds a small chocolate cake in a shape of a heart appeared right before my eyes with the words I love you” on it.

I was out of words, Alexander was such a romantic guy, and he just left me speechless.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

I didn’t answer for a second; tears were streaming from my eyes.