I feel the heat through my veins, my blood boiling inside. "What do you think I am, a slut?! You think I'm a horrible person?! Yes, he was the first to know! And I can pay for myself dammit!" I'm starting to lose it, the tears she's stimulating are building up in my eyes as I begin to pace faster. Harry only paid because he wouldn't freaking let me. No way in hell am I telling her the full story.

Harry steps closer and reaches out, "Baby?"

"Harry, please wait," I practically beg him, for both of our sakes. My voice is whiny, and I hate how her put downs are making me weak.

The woman speaks up, "Harry, is it? Why on earth would you have told Harry about this first? You think he actually cares, don't you? Gosh I thought you'd learn by now. I thought after our last talk, 'Oh, maybe she'll realize it the hard way since she's so blindsided by this..person.' I thought I should call back after a few weeks, but wow, it seems that wall that's blinded you only got taller.."

I'm speechless, actually speechless. I can just picture her smug grin on the other line, her grin of victory.

"Rachel, please tell me who this is on the phone," Harry is getting fed up with a guessing game I suppose he's trying to figure out in his head, and seeing me cry is making him even more frustrated.

"He must be good at this game he's having you play..acting like he actually gives a shi--"

That's it.

"How dare you.." I laugh, I don't know why it came out as a laugh, but it did. "You are the one who is blindsided, blindsided by this stereotype, or standard, or whatever you have against him. I love him! We are a couple, and if you knew a thing about him, you would understand why."

It makes me sick, if she actually knew he was a celebrity, in like the most famous band of all time, she would have so much more respect for him. It makes me disgusted. If she knew the real him, how caring, and loving he is, I think she would change her mind.

My mother cackles on the line, "Love?! Oh my it's even worse than I imagined! You poor child, you've fallen into the trap," every word of hers seems to drag a tear out of my eyes. "Good thing Jacob is willing to take you back."

My hands shoot up to my mouth, to cover the scream, or maybe it is the puke, or even both. The phone nearly slips from my fingertips, and I find myself feeling lightheaded, as if I was in a horror film, and the murderer has entered the room I've been hiding in for so long, that all my hiding seems pointless, because finally, it's my time.

The feeling of Harry's subtle touch is enough to make my body flinch from his, and my mind comes back to reality, and I feel the tears coming down my cheeks like a running river. Harry's brows are furrowed and he has sympathetic eyes as I shake my head towards him and suddenly speed walk out of the room, to his room, then locking myself in his bathroom.

"Rachel?" I hear lightly from him.

I take quick, silent breaths, all the air in the room seemingly disappearing, leaving me with nothing. "Wh..what did you just tell m-me?" my voice is shaky, unrecognizable.

"Jacob is happy to take you back, dear. I spoke with him recently--"

"What?" I'm shocked, honestly. The times I told her, told her to never speak to him again, she actually doesn't even listen. "I told you--"

"Yes I know, but honestly Rachel he's such a lovely boy, we got to know him so well.. He was perfect for you, wealthy enough to take care of you, educated.."

"You've talked to him more than once haven't you.." I bring my hand to my face, massaging my temple and ready to pull my hair out and pass out.

"He asks how you are, he misses you, that's the only reason why we talk, darling," she's literally acting like this is fucking normal, and I'm here wanting to destroy everything in sight right now.