Part 11

Scars & Love - Part 11

*Continues from last chapter*

Zayn's POV

I walk over to to the bathtub and start turning the hot water on. Emily just stands there and smile at me. "What?" I ask with the smirk still on my face. "You're just so perfect" She says and walks closer to me. I chuckle. "Nobody is perfect... Well, except you" I say and pull Emily in for a kiss and then she starts taking her clothes of, piece by piece. I just stand there with my mouth open and try not to stare to much. As soon as she's comletely naked, I close my mouth and swallow. Emily giggles at me and gets in the bathtub.

"Are you going to join me or?" Emily says while she bites her lips. "yeah" I quickly say and take my clothes off and crab a condom before I get in the bathtub with her. I sit down in the perfectly warm water and look at Emily. She smiles at me and then she looks away. I love it when she acts all shy. "Second time" I say and smile. Emily giggles and look back at me. "Yup" She says and carefully nod her head.

Emily's POV

At first I thought this would be romantic, but right now it is nothing but awkward... Zayn Is biting his lower lip nervously and keeps looking at the floor. I sigh and decide to just go for it because his abs are teasing me like crazy. I sit up and drag my body over to him and put ma legs on his sides. "Hello" Zayn says and smirk at me while grabbing my bum. I start kissing him passionately and grind myself upon him as he keeps getting harder and harder. "Wait a bit, babe" Zayn says and stands up to put his condom on before he sits down again.

I sit down on him slowly and we both moan loudly. "Damn, Emily. You feel so good" Zayn says with clinched jaw. I slowly start riding him up and down as his moans gets louder and louder. His hands have a tight grip on my bum and he helps getting me up and down. Zayn starts kissing my neck and his sweet kisses feels so good when they're pressed agains my neck, chest and jaw line. I moan and kiss zayn on his lips. We stay there for a while, just kissing before we start to make out. Our tongues are exploring each others mouths and damn... Zayn tastes amazing.

I start kissing his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. I realize that I found it when he moans out loudly. I keep sucking on that spot and after that I go up and down as fast as I can. "I'm going to come, babe" Zayn says as his grip on my bum gets even tighter. "Me too" I say as I can feel myself getting closer. Finally I can feel Zayn twitch and we both come at the same time, moaning each others names... "That was the best" Zayn says while breathing heavily with his head thrown back. "Absolutely" I say, still sitting on him...

*Next day, after school*

I'm home alone, because Zayn had to go home for a while and talk to his mum and dad about where he has been the last few days. He must also explain the bruises on his face... poor guy. School was ok. Zayn is the only one I talked to and sadly Zayn doesn't have anyone to talk to either except me and I feel so guilty for that.

I have already put my sweatpants on along with a warm sweater. No one is going to see me for the rest of the day so why does it matter?

I grab my schoolbag and start doing some homework, but after about 10 minutes of complete boredom I quit. I walk over to the fridge to grab a soda, a piece of chocolate and some left over KFC... Then I walked to the living room and started to watch some bad TV. As I sat there and pressed the food down my throat, I understood right away what was coming soon. "fuck." I mumble to myself with my mouth full of food. I stop eating and lie down at the couch. "I'm am so bored" I mumble to myself and sit up again. I grab the soda and drink it up before I burp and then stand up.

"What about some music?" I say to myself again and walk over to the stereo. Why the hell am I talking to myself? What if Zayn saw me like this? God...