Part 9

Scars & Love - Part 9

Emily's POV

"EMILY!" I wake up by someone yell. I dig my head into what i thought was my pillow, but it was Zayn's chest. Zayn pulls me in closer. "Did you not hear me?!" I hear a person yell again. I don't know who is yelling because it's too early. Suddenly I feel a weak punch in my shoulder and open my eyes irritated.

As soon as I see that my aunt are looking down at me and Zayn, I freak out. "What the hell?!" I yell and try to cover myself up. "What's wrong, babe?" Zayn mumbles and his eyes slightly opens. "We're busted" I mumble. Zayn looks up and his eyes shout open. He desperately try to cover himself up like I did.

"EMILY!" My aunt yells again. "Can you get out?" I ask calmly. "No! Who is this boy?" My aunt asks and cross her arms as she looks down at Zayn. Zayn awkwardly sits up and I do the same. "I'm Zayn Malik" Zayn says and look at her. "Of course you are... Get out of my house!" She says and point at the door. "No! He's my boyfriend" I say angrily and grab Zayn's arm. "I hope you've better used protection, Zayn. If not... You're a dead man" My aunt says and walks out of the room.

"I am so sorry" I say and throw my face down in my pillow. "That was awkward" Zayn says and kiss my cheek. "Yes" I say and get out of bed with the covers around me. "Hey" Zayn complains as I leave him naked on the bed. "Let's get dressed" I say and find a pair of jeans and a shirt. Zayn puts on his clothes from yesterday and we walk downstairs together. We walk into the kitchen to talk to my aunt about what just happened...

My aunt sits at the kitchen table with her coffee-cup. "Hey" I say and me and Zayn sits down in front of her. Her eyes looks up at us, disappointed. "Well... This is Zayn. My boyfriend" I say and grab Zayn's arm. My aunt rolls her eyes and harshly put her coffee-cup down. "Listen, boy. I have seen boys like you before. You're popular and all you're looking for is sex. You're going to hurt Emily, but I will not let that happen. Do you understand?" My aunt says while she's all up in Zayn's face. Zayn shakes his head and try not to piss his pants. My aunt can be scary sometimes.

"Do you understand?" My aunt asks again and point her finger at Zayn. "Yes, miss" Zayn says. "Good. Now, did you use a condom?" My aunt asks. I actually don't know if Zayn did... I hope he used one though. "Uh... Of course, miss" Zayn says and look at my aunt, then at me. "Now... Why are you two here?" My aunt asks. "I live here?" I say stupidly. "It's monday. You two lovebirds should be at school" My aunt says. "Shit" Zayn mumbles. My aunt gives Zayn a go-die-prettyboy look for his swearing.

"Maybe we should go?" I say to Zayn. "I don't have my things here" Zayn says. "Maybe we should stay home then?" I suggest and wink at him. "Kids... Don't have sex in my house. Where is Steven by the way?" My aunt asks. "I... He left" I say. I do not want to tell my aunt about what Steven did to that young girl. "Why?" my aunt asks. "We got into a fight" I said and look at Zayn. "Why?" My aunt asks again. "I confronted him" I explain.

"Oh my god... Is he on drugs again?" My aunt asks worried. "No. He... He. I found a girl in his room" I say. "A prostitute?" My aunt asks even more worried. "No" I say and shake my head. Zayn looks at me. Maybe I shouldn't tell her.

"So, just a regular girl?" My aunt asks. I bite my lip and look at Zayn again. "Maybe I should let you two talk" Zayn says and walk out of the kitchen. My aunt grabs my hands. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" My aunt asks. "The girl was twelve" I say and start crying because of the memories. My aunt's face turns pale and she has stopped breathing. "Twelve?" She asks shocked. I nod my head. "Where is that little shit?" My aunt asks angrily with tears in her eyes. "I don't know. He left" I say. "What happened to the girl?" My aunt asks. "I helped her out of the house. She was full of bruises" I explain.

"Should we call the cops?" She asks. "No. He's my brother. You can't do that!" I say angrily and let go of her hands. "Did he hurt you?" My aunt asks. "No" I say. A little lie won't hurt right now.

"I need to lie down" My aunt says and carefully starts walking up the stairs. Zayn comes running over to me and he hugs me tightly. "Are you ok?" He asks.

The blade. The blood. The numbness. The pain. That is all I could think of.

"Don't let go" I say to Zayn.

(A.N)

Did Emily do the right thing by not calling the police when her Aunt asked her?

Please don't forget to comment and vote

Thanks - Em xx