We need to Talk; And Going Back There

HEY THERE GUYS!!! Sorry for the ' No Updating' Thing. Lets just say I hit a block, AND! We have been extremely busy and I could not write in the time period! T-T ANYWAY! I'm updating now though, Now the people who guessed right were!!

AzulKitsunebi : Wattpad : I will call you Azul In this!

larrysixtynine: Wattpad: I will call you Erizabesu!

NOW! You guys, if you don't remember your votes? You voted three! Which was the kids love story. Now you know, what the second book will be about.. XD Enjoy guys! XD

_______________________________

69. We Need to Talk; And Going Back There

_______________________________

Tomoe bit his lip as he looked at Nanami, who was slightly shaking in her seat. Maybe it was nervousness, or maybe it was seeing his reaction to the whole pregnacy thing. In fact the whole he looked at her the more he wondered how there was a little, 'Them' Inside of her.

He woudl have never guessed and to be honest he didn't know how to take this all, but he had gotten himself into this. So he had to figure this out on his own terf. He had to understand what was going on and why.

" I'm going to help with the baby." He whispered slightly as he looked at her, " I'll try to get ajob or something." He looked down slightly and then at her before she nodded slowly. Her hair hung in her eyes before she looked up and paused.

" But what about your dad?" She whispered slightly. To honest she liked Tomoe, she liked him a lot and she had a mere inkling of hope that he did too. Maybe its wasnt just like, maybe it was love... she didn't know. In fact it sounded nice. Almost to real, given how Tomoe was with girls.

Tomoe paused and looked at her slightly , " We can hide it from him for a short amount of time.. Knowing him and how hes a marriage god." The fox sighed out slightly, " He'll find out sooner or later." He nodded, his white hair shading his beauitful violet eyes.

Nanami paused and looked at him before biting her lip and sighing deeply, " What about us? I mean, the baby will need parents." She whispered slightly, ' I want it to have a dad." She muttered and looked at her best freind. This made Tomoe paused as he looked down.

" We'll just tell him that I'm his dad. Simple." he whispered, ' We don't have to get married because of a small mistake... Its not like we like each other." He whispered slightly, " I mean.. it was just a one night stand between freinds." He sighed out wealy and pulled at a loose string on his pants.

He wasn't expecting to look up and see Nanami shaken a bit, he didn't know what he said.. in fact he didn't understand her reactiong. So he blamed hormones and handed her a tissue, but something in him told him it was far more then that.

What he didn't know..

But for Nanami, She was ging through the utter torment of what he said.. She was not a one night stand type of girl, she was usually careful and kind. She held herself together and .. And Then Tomoe came into the picture and she lost her control with so much as a side glance and one of his rare smiles.

She didn't understand what to do in this moment or place, In fact she was worried, upset.. And So hurt. It was as if he used her, and right now she didnt know if she could even look at him without crying and trying to keep herself together..

What he said hurt her deeply, This was her best friend and she trusted him, so if he did just use her where did that leave them? Bakc at square one like when they began? This made her whine, and try to calm herself down to a mere limit.