I'm Afraid of Your Touch

38. I'm Afraid of Your Touch

__________________________________________

'NANNNAMMI-CHAANN!"

The girl froze, her highschool book slipping dangerusly to the ground with a loud and deadly thud. He was home again.. He was home.

She swallowed and tried to breath as she stood up and tried to make her way to the closet. It was the only place she had in a one room flat; This was the only place where she would hide and hope he didn't find her.. So that he..

Didn't touch her again..

Her father was home and he had an act for gambling and drinking. Her mother was at work as the girl whimpered and shut the door, huddling in the corner. She was sacred, Why you ask?

Well..

The door slid open and Nanami started to whimper as hot tears streamed down her face and her father yanked her out onto the floor; he picked her pick by the hair if her head and dragged her to a wall; forcing he into it and then pushing his body to hers.

The sixteen year old wailed as he glared at her and smirked like a evil being from the underpits of Yomi. His hands trailed to her wrists as he pinned her and brought his mouth to her ear.

"Nanami-chan... Do you you know how long its been since me and your mother-"

"STOP IT!" Nanami wailed out; not wanting to hear anymore as the man gripped at her harshly. His glare deepened and the girl felt a slap go across her face before he reached forward at her. She tried to back up but the wall was in the way...

"Be a good girl Nanami-Chan.. And play with me."

The girl gulped back bile as she started to scream and cry out for help; but her father just smiled and looked her over, muttering Gwen's name as if all he saw was his wife. He was a drunkard and Nanami was trying to get away.

But she was alone.. and no one was going to walk into the door and help her.

No one was going to stop this man from raping her and taking away everything; but then again.. he already did that since the day she turned thirteen.

He never went to far; He just touched her, never evading her or even going overboard; but she still hated the wandering hands..

S

he felt sick, Her stomach turned and she whimpered at the feeling of being disgusted. This was violating her... and she hated it.

She hated it!

___________________________________

Nanami gasped and jerked out of her sleep as she grabbed at her chest and prayed something was till there. Her shirt was still in place and when she threw her covers aside her lower half still carried its shorts and long socks.