Make Out! ( UP! Make-UP! )

13. Make Out! ( UP! Make UP!)

Tomoe glared out the window; it was hard to think that this man was back after all he had done but then again. He was hobbling around with alcohol in his hand and spewing out nonscience for the world to hear.

The fox ground his teeth, aggervation came out and Nanami looked at him confused. She was so innocent to everything around her that it surpirsed Tomoe that she never had broken a think in her body.

She was careless and if she fell out of a tree Tomoe knew that she could get hurt.. It was strange he was always getting hurt in her stead...

_______________________________________________

FlashBack

_____________________________________________

Tomoe: '9

Nanami: 8

_____________________________________________

"Tomoe?"

The fox didn't answer her, he just sat there annoyed. The nurse came in and started to dab a cloth against his bloody lip.

"I didn't thin you fall off the bike so hard... And in front of a car." Nanami whimpered, tears welling p in her eyes.

Tomoe almost laughed, She thought this was scary? He was the one that almost got run over like he was road kill! The fox snarled and wouldn't look at her.

This is what she got for playing in the street..

The silent treatment,

And this is what he got for being so Stinkin careing!

A bloody lip and a broken arm..

Tomoe rolled his eyes as Nanami poked at his cast, He hissed and glared at her. He wasn't going to talk to her! He almost died because she didn't listen to Auntie Gwen! Even his father panicked..

Mikage had freaked out and if he could he would have called the whole military just to get Tomoe ( Who wasn't screaming in the slightest. ) To the hospital, ASAP

Whatever that meant..

Nanami whimpered again and snuggled her little head into Tomoe's good arm. Her was wamr against him but just because she was appologizing didn't mean he couldn't be mad at her.

"You shouldn't have been in the street in the first place!" He screeched out annoyed and highly on his limit of self control.

"I know.." Nanami started to wail onto his arm and he rolled his eyes.

"Get off, I don't want your coodies.."

The girl looked at him hurt but pulled away slowly, Her little feet dangled over the bed as she stared at the tile floor. Sniffles rang out of her mouth.

Tomoe looked at her after a few minutes and groaned mentally,

"Fine I forgive you, Just stop CRYING!" The boy screamed out annoyed. He hated it when girls cried, it made him cringe or crawl away whimpering himself.

The girl suddenly suck it up as if it was an act and tackled Tomeo over on the bed with a hug. He coughed as her smell filled his senses.

"Nanami, Can't, Breath.. Off..Now." He sputtered until the girl let go.

Then she grabbed his hand and rubbed it softly because of his broken bone. He couldn't feel anything through the cast; it wasn't possible.

But she still rubbed on..