How Could I Have Said That?

44. How Could I Have Said That?

_______________________________________

That Night

_______________________________________

Tomoe stormed inside the house and growled in hate; He wiped at his mouth. Why? He lost so much blood that he threw up outside. His father had looked at him shocked as Tomoe threw his guts up outside.

Now they were inside and Mikage was rushing towards Tomoe. The teen felt lite headed and he almost topled over in pain. The father looked worried as The fox regained his balance..

" T-Tomoe You should stay still and relax.." His father pouted, " You lost too much blood."

Tomoe rolled his eyes, " Shut up." He hissed out in annoyance. He walked towards the stairs but Mikage glared suddenly,

" Sit down!"

Tomoe paused, His body stayed still and he breathed in. He was lite headed but he didn't care, he jerked his head towards Mikage and bared his teeth in annoyance, He clenched his fists even though his amrs hurt him.

" You.. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! You've been gone all this time so stop trying to act like your my father!" Tomoe spewed out and fumed. He started to storm up the stairs but he paused and glared at the god, " Besides... I make you sick; because I look like Mom! Well you know what?!"

He glared at Mikage in hate, " I AM PROUD OF MOM! Are you!?" He cussed and stormed upstairs, slamming the door.

Mikage swallowed, He was proud of his wife; and he was proud of his son, But he couldn't take back his words. How could he have said that his pride and joy was... Something sick to look at?

Areno sighed as he massaged the bridge of his nose. He was tired, and annoyed. That kid kept him up till three the other night, if not more. If kids brought that much trouble? He would remember not to have any.

___________________________________________

The man sighed and leaned back in his chair, his laptop was quietly shining at him. He maoned from his fatige.. He was exhausted; but he had fallen asleep with every trouble in the world that night. Areno had always wanted to meet his Nephew, but after what he did to the family? It wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

He had disowned his sister , Then he disowned her unborn child. She had kept it hidden from them all, but they were planning on it anyway. She had married a god and to their family it was disgusting to even think about.

They had found out about the baby right after Elisa found out it was going to be a little boy. To think she had produced a gods offspring.. Areno's parents were appolled and disowned her quickly.

Areno was younger at that time; maybe in his teens just a third year in highschool. He was so stupid at the time, he listened to his parents and cussed out his sisters child. Mikage had tried to defend his wife but Elisa had just looked at him with sad eyes and a worried expression..

All she could say was, ' Protect Tomoe.' She said it over and over again and it made Areno sick to the stomach. He had pushed her out the door; not careing that she was pregnant. If she fell and hurt herself it would have been his fault; but Mikage had decked him and helped his wife before anything could happen.

Areno didn't get how a marriage god could have a private marriage to a Yokai woman. She was a frail Yokai to the family. Her hair was so blond that it could have been white in the setting sun; her eyes were a violet, pink. Mikage's was a marroon. Their eye color seemed to have a strong affect on Tomoe's. His eyes were a bright violet. Plus he had his mother's hair color.