Teasing Again?

12. Teasing Again..

_____________________________________________

The door banged open and Mikage knew something was up, Of course he also knew something was up when he was practically tackled by Mizuki. He was smiled happily and Mikage patted his head; welcoming his almost son into the home.

Kurama walked in too, His tengu feathers flying out making Mikage wander when he would go bald all the way; And then walked in Tomoe.

He was fuming but Mikage soon saw something.

"Tomoe, What happened to your hands?"

The teen puased but was interrupted when Kurama put his hand on Tomoe's head and sighed melodramtically.

"Mrs. Haku was at it yet again, Tomoe was the target as always.." He sighed out, his feathers flying about only to make Tomoe glare at him. The fox jerked his head away, a glare coming across his face. He stomped away annoyed only to be followed by Nanami.

Mikage sighed and plied Mizuki off of him, then he followed Tomoe to the kitchen and started to help him with his hands. The teen winced as Mikage examined the cuts.

"This is pretty bad.. " Mikage sighed and started to apply an onitment.

Tomoe hissed at the pain and Nanami nodded.

"I know, " She paused and then looked at Mikage, " Should I lick his hands? Would it help?"

Tomoe tensed and Mikage looked at her surprised. Gwen was sitting at the kitchen table and she could't help but snort in laughter at her daughters own innocence. Tomoe glared at her and stomped out of the kitchen. Nanami blinked.

"What? What did I do? Tomoee!" Nanami whined and walked after him.

Once they were gone both adults looked at each other. Then they both burst out laughing and started drinking coffee.

"SO... " Mizuki sighed out as all four teenagers sat in the living room floor eating.

Tomoe rolled his eyes, He was so tempted to tell them to get out. Why were they here anyway? It was irritating. They were inviting themselves like they did when they were younger. It was so annoying..

Kurama sighed and glnaced from Tomoe to Nanami, He smirked causlly and looked at Nanami again, " Hey, Your sock fell again.."

He elbowed Mizuki and the snake furrowed his brow as Kurama shook his head towards Tomoe. They both looked at The fox curiously.

Nanami sighed out and started to pull up her sock again like she had before. Tomoe glanced over at her, his brow arching up as if it didn't affect him.

But then again..

He shouldn't have been looking anyway...

His eyes traveled her hands movements and he blinkly. He looked away having a strange look on his face; as he was confused with himself. Kurama and Mizuki looked at each other and then at Tomoe before they both started to laugh out loud.

Nanami looked at them confused until her phone went off. She looked at it and smiled, "Its Kei!" she giggled and took off out of the living room.

Mizuki started to roll in the floor as Kurama whiped at imaginary tears; Tomoe looked at them confused and little ticked off.

"What?" He gorund his teeth as Mizuki caught his breath.

Kurama straightened and started to get into his, 'Big Brother position.' He smirked and leaned forward so that only the three of them could hear his words.