Chapter 5

Hello, me fellow ducklings! How are you guys? ♥ I seriously want  to know ^-^ I love Sam Tsui....random fact about me. XD Haha anyway, things heat up this chapter. Never thought you'd see this side of the boys, did ya? ;3 xx

Enjoy ;*

--------------------------~--------------------------

CHAPTER 5

It’s been a week. It’s been a pretty good week, as well, I must say. We’ve been having fun. We went to the pool, the spa (which was Zayn’s idea), the gym, and even the arcade. I won a stuffed tiger. I haven’t named him yet, though. Niall threw up from all the funnel cake he had. We went to some girl’s birthday party, without getting noticed, too. I think I stole a present on accident. All I know is that I have a pink ‘My Little Pony’ toothbrush that I don’t remember buying. We got kicked out of the teen club because Niall got drunk and threatened to make a shank out of his beer bottle and slice the bartender’s neck open if he didn’t give him another drink. Then as we were getting kicked out, Louis mooned one of the officers. They never found out who it was. Let’s just hope no one notices a tan butt with a birthmark on the left cheek. We had a blast, and honestly, this is the first time in a long time that we’ve really bonded and felt like brothers. No rumors or gossip, no management, and most importantly, no problems.

----

Right now, we’re all sitting in the living room. Liam is sitting long ways on the sofa, Niall sitting on the same sofa with Liam’s legs on top of him. Zayn has the other couch and Louis is resting his head in his lap. I’m sitting on the floor, my back to the couch that Liam and Niall are sitting on.

“So guys, we’ve inspected every part of this country house…besides the bar and lounge.” Zayn pointed out.

“We went to the club…that has a bar in it.” Liam said playing with Niall’s hand.

“No. I mean the actual bar. It’s different. It has a secluded section of the area. It’s like a club… but no teens.” Zayn smirked.

“Oh that’s no fun!” Niall pouted.

“How is it no fun?” Zayn retorted, a smile still on his lips.

“What my leprechaun friend is trying to tell you all,” Louis said sitting up, placing his legs over Zayn’s, “is that Harry and Niall don’t have girlfriends. It would be no fun to them if they were surrounded by grown women. Although, Harry wouldn’t mind. Am I right?” Louis teased.

“Oh belt it, will ya?” I tossed a pillow at him.

He stuck his tongue out and threw it back. I rested it in my lap.

“So?” Zayn asked. “Will you guys go with me?”

“SURE!” we all chorused.

“Whelp, get dressed!” he said pushing Louis’ legs off.

----

“BOYS! MY DAUGHTERS LOVE YOU! Can I ask for a picture?” a man shouted to us.

“5th one in just 5 minutes, jeez,” Zayn whispered to me.

“Sure!” Liam smiled.

We smacked his arm and gave him the “WTF?” look. He gave us the “Stop it! Grow up!” face.

We posed for a picture with the man and signed a napkin.

“Can we please have Guy’s Night now? Come on we’re on vacation!” Louis complained in Liam’s ear.