Cradle Me Goodnight

(Authors Note: 1-21-2015:: This was one of my first fanfics... DONT JUDGE IF IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN BY A 14 YEAR OLD CARROT (which it was) BECAUSE THIS WAS AT A TIME WHERE ALL THE "SUPERMAN" AND "I LIKE GIRLS WHO EAT CARROTS" JOKES WERE AT THEIR PRIME SO IT SOUNDS VERY CARROTY AND I APOLOGIZE LOVE YA'S)

Hello, readers! I just wanted to start off saying that this isn't my first fanfic. On wattpad? Yes. So bear with me. :D Um, I love vampire diaries, so some of the music in here is from the series. ^-^ It's just THAT good. Yeah, throughout the story you'll see winks. I love cliffhangers and winking cause it makes you think twice...or do I? I'll usually ask a question at the end of a chapter, just because I love to smile and make people smile.

Lol anyway! Hope you enjoyed, and this is NOT a lovey dovey, cliche story. No, this is about revenge and going after very, very, bad men. ;D (I kinda got the whole schizophernia idea from...you guessd it TVD) That's it. But yeah. Enjoy my lovely ducklings!

I'll shut up now xxx

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WAIT! Before you go, I just wanted to say that I love you for reading! ^-^ xxx

.

.

.

.

.

Did you know that this face --> ;D) Looks like a guy with a double chin?

.

.

.

.

Okay I'm done (Story that way)------->