Chapter 3: Roshni

Roshni's P.O.V.

So dad how am I your daughter but not Louisand Dylan's blood sister?

Well you have a different mum than they do but don't have the same mum

As your sisters Charlotte, Felicity, Pheobe and Daisy do either. But you did have another brother though. He died when you were just 8. He was 10 and died of Leukeemia. That was just fifteen years ago. His name was Roland Mitchel. I didn't stay with your mum long because we had a falling out and then I met Louis and Dylan's mum 5 months later. I had you at 17 with your mum.

Wow, dad I want you to know I love you anyway.

I love you too Roshni.

I was on my way out to Louis and Dylan's home when my car needed gas so I filled it. On my way in to pay for my gas I accidentally bumped right into Ed Sheeran My favorite singer in the world.

H-h-hi, I said all nervous.

Hi, who are you? He said sweetly.

M-my n-name i-is Roshni T-t-t-tomlinson. I-I'm L-louis T-tomlinson's old-der si-sister. H-h-his h-h-half si-sister.

Well it's nice to meet you, he said blushing.

I could tell he really liked me and that's when he asked me out for coffie at Starbucks at 4:00 and I said yes then had to leave to my sister's home. Once I got there I saw her lying on the couch sleeping. I asked Kaya if I came here at the wrong time.

No, your fine she's just tired she went to the doctors today and she found out some bad news. She was pregnant but she lost the baby and no it isn't Josh's kid. She didn't want to tell you that George Shelley raped her and got her pregnant with his kid. He dated her but she broke up with him eventually and now she's dating One Direction's drummer Josh Devine. You remember the kid who would always chase her around at the beach and they would fall down laughing once he caught her?

Oh, yeah I remember.