Epilogue

Mornings in Outworld seemed rather peaceful as a way of starting the day as the sunlight streamed through the bedchambers of the palace to awaken it's inhabitants. Both Erron and Thalia were already awake, their hair messed up from last night and were already gone to get washed and dressed.

(I keep a close watch on this heart of mine)

(I keep my eyes wide open all the time)

(I keep the ends out for the tie that binds)

(Because you're mine I walk the line)

"What in the name of the Elder Gods have they been up to last night?" Kotal Kahn began to wonder.

"We might not be sure." Answered Ermac and Reptile shrugged.

"Wonder what bang bang and Rosy did?" Ferra asked curiously and Torr let out a questioning grunt.

(I find it very very easy to be true)

(I find myself alone when each day is through)

(Yes I'll admit that I'm a fool for you)

(Because you're mine I walk the line)

The two gunslingers both walked down the hall, fully dressed, not giving a care in the realms as the emperor and his enforcers watched onwards as they both shared a sweet kiss.

(As sure as night is dark and day is light)

(I keep you on my mind both day and night)

(And happiness I've know proves that it's right)

(Because you're mine I walk the line)

"Ewww. Yucky yucky yucky!" Ferra was grossed out.

"Whatever." Erron murmured.

"Oh shush." Replied Thalia to Ferra.

(You've got a way to keep me on your side)

(You give me cause for love that I can't hide)

(For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide)

(Because you're mine I walk the line)

"Thalia? Your tournament outfit is here in your bedroom." The maid informed her.

Thalia nodded a thanks to the maid as Erron lead her to her room to see her try it on. As they arrived, Thalia had already got to her walk-in wardrobe and the red curtains were already down. The gunslinger was lounging on her chaise longue, knowing Thalia wouldn't be taking long. Thankfully he didn't have to wait too long.

"I've got it on."

The mercenary perked his ears up at Thalia's voice. "Alright . Let's see it."

At his words, the curtain opened up to reveal Thalia, no longer in her corset, skirt, stockings, garter and heels. She was now in revealling red attire that showed the sides of her waist and her cleavage, black shoulder armor, black handless gloves, black boots and to top it off, a black garter with a holster for her revolver and still had her red rose in her hair. By the Elder Gods, she was a vision.

The Outworld cowboy was lost for words. "Well...holy shit...don't you just look hot?"

Thalia's face flushed red at his words, a coy laugh escaping her lips. She had finally grown accustomed to living in Outworld, having been taken under Kotal Kahn's wing and got on well with his enforcers. Although there were times when she had that weird feeling inside her that she wouldn't have to deal with anymore now that she was with Erron and she wouldn't have to put up with Ferra's teasing anymore.

(I keep this close watch on this heart of mine)

(I keep my eyes wide open all the time)

(I keep the ends out for the tie that binds)

(Because you're mind I walk the line)

Yes, things have started looking up for Thalia. She was now a saloon singer turned gunslinger of Outworld, although she still had her singing voice, which Erron had grown accustomed to. She was now what she was known as...

The rose of Outworld.