Skirmish with Goro

Having left to search for her target, Thalia began to roam every part of Outworld to pick up a location where D'Vorah may be. She knew what the Kytinn were capable of with their wings and ovipositors and knew she would have to do a surprise attack on her so she could kill her easily or set up some kind of trap and in return, she would get her payment and a place to stay in Outworld. A few hours had passed and she was thinking of how to take her down when she heard someone following her trail.

"Seeking the Kytinn, are you?" A deep voice asked from behind.

Thalia's eyes widened as she turned and was face to face with a large muscular figure with four arms, black hair tied in a ponytail, wearing some kind of loincloth. That figure happened to be Goro, a Shokan prince and son of King Gorbak.

"I am." Thalia answered, keeping a firm composure. "You're Goro, aren't you? Who won nine Mortal Kombat tournaments for 500 years?"

The Shokan nodded. "I am Goro indeed, child."

Thalia became fascinated before asking. "What made you ask if I'm searching for D'Vorah? I need to know."

"My secrets are my own, woman. That's final." The Shokan answered sternly.

"Not telling me, Hm?" Thalia smirked as she was done filing her nails with her switchblade. "I guess there's one thing in mind." The former saloon girl lifted her skirt a little, revealing her garter and began to unholster her pistol.

Goro smirked. "You think that dinky pistol can best me?"

Thalia smirked back. "Thought maybe we settle this with a bit of Kombat. They say I may be dainty like a rose's petals but a rose's thorns cut deep."

Goro smirked more as he got into a fighting stance, accepting the challenge. "In that case...prepare for Kombat!"

Thalia smirked back, preparing herself. "With pleasure."

With that said, Thalia aimed her revolver to shoot at Goro, only for the Shokan to grab her by the wrist with one arm. She went to punch him but he grabbed her other wrist with another arm and grabbed her by the waist with his other two hands.

"I study many moves by Earthrealmers who faced me in the past." Goro sneered.

"Oh yeah? Study this!" Thalia sneered back and kicked the Shokan in the one place, an Earthrealmer didn't want to get hurt and did a big backflip jump, her revolver in hand.

Goro took time to regain his composure and got ready for Thalia's next move as she stood with a smirk before speaking in almost a breathy but challenging tone. " Let's go."

The Shokan began charging at Thalia but the girl was so agile as she did a flip jump over him and pistol whipped him in the neck, causing her opponent to grunt in pain.

"I will crush you, Earthrealm harlot!" Growled Goro.

"I don't think so!" Thalia spat as she armed herself with her rose switchblade.

Goro smirked as he grabbed Thalia by her waist, his lower arms gripping her legs. Thalia thought of something quick as a smirk played her features.

She gently slinked a hand up to Goro's cheek, making the Shokan's eyes meet her chocolate brown orbs, a flirty smile on her plush pink lips as the scent of her rose perfume filled the air of Outworld, entering her opponent's nostrils.

That caused Goro to loosen his grip, hypnotised by Thalia and giving her the oppurtunity to kangaroo-kick him in the stomach with both feet, sending him flying towards a building.

"Why you wretched little...!"

Thalia smirked as she kneed the Shokan in the stomach, breaking his ribs, before she slinked behind him and kicked him in the back, breaking his spine and finished with a grab to his nose and breaking it, rendering Goro dizzy.

Thalia unsheathed her rose switchblade and began to carve an image of a rose into Goro's chest.

"Now tell me, where D'Vorah is!" She demanded, finishing the rose carving.

"I'll never tell you, wench!" Goro roared.

Thalia narrowed her eyes as she stabbed her switchblade to the centre of the rose wound, causing the Shokan to roar in pain.

"The Kuatan Jungle! That's where the Kytinn is!" Goro croaked, writing in pain as Thalia removed her switchblade from in him and aimed her revolver at his forehead, smirking.

"Thanks. And another thing, when you see your father, tell him Thalia Rosethorn sent you!"

With that said, Thalia pulled the trigger and a lipstick marked bullet made contact with Goro's skull, shutting him down permanently and reuniting him with his father, before cleaning her switchblade and sheathing it back into her hair, holstering her pistol and began to go on her way to the Kuatan Jungle, in search of the treacherous D'Vorah, leaving behind the fallen Shokan prince, Goro.