One Final Fight

"There they are." Reptile hissed as he spotted an army of Mileena clones nearby where their leader would be hiding.

"The real Mileena might be a two person job. Two against one. We'll take out the other clones with Reptile, Ferra and Torr." Ermac reminded the others of their plan.

"Well you know what to do." Erron nodded to Thalia.

She nodded back as she took out a smoke bomb and threw it into the army, causing a massive smoke cloud to make the clones gag and shield their eyes.

"Now's the time to strike!"

Torr roared as they started charging, beginning the biggest battle they would have to win.

(Wake from a memory)

(Old as a century)

(Evening beckons)

(With its graces)

(Make for the rendezvous)

(Walk like I'm bulletproof)

(Start the clock)

(Code words and cagey looks)

(Pills in a pocketbook)

(Keep me rollin)

(I say good bye)

(Cab to the Ketahaus)

(Big girls in bigger gowns)

(Stale perfumes)

Torr crushed many clones by rolling, flattening them like a huge bowling ball knocking down pins, with Ferra making battle cries. Ermac lifted them with his telekinesis and with power of the many souls he collected, slammed them to the ground. Reptile threw up burning acid on them.

(But I gotta put up with this button up skin)

(Held together with thread so fat it looks thin)

(In the light of a hundred thousand burning men)

(There's no wonder the booze has a taste of death's scent)

(Batten down the hatches and lock away your pride)

(If you're hoping to survive)

(WOAH)

(Catastrophe is calling and we've reserved your seat)

(To witness your defeat)

(YEAH)

"I see the real Mileena! She's up there in that tower!" Erron called out.

"Let's go!" Replied Thalia.

(Ride into the hornets' nest)

(Pleased I'm a welcome guest)

(Yes I'm drinking)

(You do the killing)

(Chilled? I should hope as much)

(Always a helpful touch)

(Inspires the touch)

(Then I follow her out of this disco of death)

(And she's taking my hand as she claws off her dress)

(Now she opens her cell where her hostage lays bound)

Erron and Thalia ran into the palace, through the many halls and corridors, their revolvers and weapons at the ready.

(Batten down the hatches and lock away your pride)

(If you're hoping to survive)

(WHOA)

(Catastrophe is calling and we've reserved your seat)

(To witness your defeat)

(YEAH)

"End of the line, Mileena!" Thalia's voice resonated in the room as she and the gunslinger burst in and found the real Tarkatan half-breed.

"You won't take the throne from Kotal Kahn." Erron growled.

"You will not stop me from reclaiming my throne or I will take something from both of you." Hissed Mileena. "Your LIVES!"

(It only hits you when you turn around)

(Your face deflating like a circus clown)

(You never thought your sins would)

(Come back to you)

(Well it's well overdue)

(You try to fight but it's too late)

(Your eyes plead save me from this)

(Judgement)

Punches and kicks flew as they fought up a storm in the palace room. Both Thalia and Mileena were agile while Erron was strong, even with the use of sand grenades and caltrops.

(Batten down the hatches and lock away your pride)

(If you're hoping to survive)

(WOAH)

(Catastrophe is calling and we've reserved your seat)

(To witness your defeat)

(Batten down the hatches and lock away your pride)

(If you're hoping to survive)

(Batten down those hatches tight)

(If you're hoping to survive)

(Batten)

(You must batten)

(It's time to batten)

(Batten)

(Down)

As the fight went on, Thalia reached for a gas bomb until a sai came flying and slashed her in her side, causing a wound. She winced but managed to keep her aim.

(BATTEN DOWN)

(THOSE HATCHES TIGHT)

(BATTEN DOWN)

(BATTEN DOWN THOSE HATCHES)

(AND LOCK AWAY YOUR PRIDE)

The gas bomb managed to successfully hit Mileena in the face, making her inhale the fumes, weakening her to the point of unconciousness.

"Great shot." Erron commented on Thalia's skill. "Looks like Mileena will be executed when we get back to Kotal Kahn."

"It was nothing really." Thalia replied but winced again as she held her side. Removing her hand from where it was, she gasped as Erron's eyes widened.

"Thalia!"

Her hand was covered in blood. Mileena's sai had gotten her wounded in her side. The last thing Thalia saw before collapsing in pain was the gunslinger rushing over to her as Ermac, Reptile, Ferra and Torr burst into the room to see what had happened.