D'Vorah's Demise

Long dreary hours had passed since Thalia had brutally murdered Goro but she was now at the Kuatan Jungle, where her target was said to be hiding. She climbed up a tree and began to prepare a surprise attack when she heard a sigh of frustration.

It belonged to a slender feminine figure with skin, the appearance of a yellow chitinous hide with four wings/pincers jutting from her back, the back of her head adorned with black markings and naturally black lips. The heels on her feet looked like what appeared to be high heel wedges and her eyes resembled what seemed to be that of a fly and had sharp pointed teeth. To top it all off, the figure was clad in a black top and hood, spiked gauntlets on her arms, armoured ringlets on her forearms and armoured shin guards, complete with a single scarab shaped piece of jewellery with a green centered gem resting around her neck.

That happened to be D'Vorah, a lone Kytinn and betrayer of Kotal Kahn who was tending to her offspring.

Thalia smirked as she readied herself for her target as she began to leap from the tree and jump kicked the Kytinn from behind. "Gotcha!"

D'Vorah got into a fighting stance as she was face to face with Thalia. "You dare strike this one, Earthrealmer?" She snapped, unfazed. "This one is unimpressed."

Thalia smirked, drawing her revolver and unsheathing her fan. "Let's dance, bug bitch!"

D'Vorah unleashes her pincers from her back. "This one shall exterminate you!"

With that said, D'Vorah started to strike at Thalia, trying to impale her with her pincers but what the Kytinn didn't know what that the former saloon girl was quick and agile as she did a flip jump and started shooting up a storm with her revolver.

"You have nothing to gain from ending this one. So why bother?" Hissed D'Vorah.

"No one dares to turn stoolie on Kotal Kahn and live!" Snarled Thalia as she ripped off the Kytinn's wings, dodging her pincers as her opponent screamed in bloodcurdling pain.

D'Vorah growled and began to stab at Thalia with her pincers but she was quick to dodge and began to slice them off with her fan, one by one, blood spurting puddles of teal.

"This one should've expected this from a sustenance that the hive will consume!" Snapped D'Vorah as she began to send a swarm of wasps to attack Thalia to devour her.

Without warning, Thalia pulled out a gas bomb and threw it at her target, the gas fumes killing the wasps in the process like any type of bug poison would and slithering into D'Vorah's nose, rendering the Kytinn stunned, dizzy and too weak to fight.

"You disgust this one!" She hissed.

Thalia smirked and began to finish her off. She did a tango dip kick on her opponent, followed by a ballet spin and, with her fan, slit the Kytinn's throat, teal blood gushed from the wound and D'Vorah took one final breath and succumbed to the wound. Thalia was lucky to dodge the blood as the blood of a Kytinn is very toxic that it could kill an Earthrelmer, Outworlder, Edenian, even a Shokan.

After the battle was over, Thalia stood to look at D'Vorah's corpse and a beam of sunlight shone over her, like it was a spotlight.

"I did it for the emperor..." She mused as she began to take out her rose switchblade.

Thalia then began to cut up the dead Kytinn and put the remains in a burlap sack. The torso, arms, legs, pincers, wings and finally the head before she tied the sack shut tightly, slung it over her shoulder, placing her rose switchblade back in her hair and began to go on her way back to Outworld.