Face Off with Tanya

"Surprise!"

Thalia's eyes widened as she drew her pistol from her garter and turned to the source of the voice. It happened to be a woman with tanned skin, shorter black hair and glowing white eyes, wearing a black and yellow midriff-baring top, black pants boots and a yellow skirt, complete with an Egyptian menat necklace and several Egyptian bracelets. She was Tanya, a rebel of Edenia.

Thalia knew she might not trust that woman. "You!"

"Why try to kill me, foolish girl?" Tanya asked, smirking. "I want D'Vorah dead just as much as the next person."

Thalia sighed. "Listen please. I've got a job to do that involves killing D'Vorah and bringing back her body as evidence. I'm doing this myself and I don't want any interference from anyone who's enemies of the emperor."

Tanya smirked again. "Ko'atal is nothing but a plague. He destroyed my one chance to bring about a free Edenia."

That comment got Thalia riled up more. Bad idea to insult the emperor.

"Oh that's it missy! Let's go!"

Tanya teleported behind Thalia and started lashing with her weapon, a Naginata but the former saloon girl was quick to dodge and started shooting with her pistol. The Edenian rebel unsheathed her Kobu Jutsu and began to strike at Thalia, only for her to dodge and leap behind her and getting pistol whipped in the neck.

"AGH!" Tanya shrieked and began to toss a barrage of fireballs at Thalia but her opponent dodged quickly with a big flip jump, shooting her pistol in the process. But the bullets got slashed with her Naginata.

"Dammit." Thalia hissed as she unsheathed her rose switchblade and began clashing with Tanya's weapon.

"Why won't you just die?!" Snapped Tanya.

Thalia smirked and kneed her in the stomach, breaking the Edenian's ribs before slinking behind her and kicked her in the back, breaking her spine finishing by grabbing her nose, breaking it, thus subduing her in the process and finishing it off with a gas bomb on her. "I've so much to live for."

After the skirmish, Thalia picked up an unconscious Tanya and placed her in a cell and locked the door up.

"Glad that's over." She sighed before leaving in search of D'Vorah, beginning her first mission.