Paint the Town Red

Upon entering the portal, Thalia felt a weird sensation wash over her as she and Erron rejoined the others. They had to hide behind some boxes stacked in top of each other upon seeing that they were met with a lot of officers of the Special Forces military. There was a little peephole which Erron used to see when the officers cleared. He gave a nod to the others as a way to say, "All clear." and they scurried out of the SF perimeter from behind the boxes and found a dark empty alley to form a type of meeting.

"So what's the plan?" Asked Thalia quietly so that no other Earthrealmer would hear them.

"From what that clone told Ferra and Torr before her death, is that the real Mileena is doing business with The Black Dragon, a clan of mercenaries." Explained Ermac.

Thalia stiffened. She recalled having shot two members of them in the tavern when she came to Outworld as they tried to have a go at her while she was looking for somewhere to stay. She nearly felt sick to her stomach upon hearing that name.

"She is working with their leader named Kano. You better watch out because he'll do you real quick." Warned Reptile.

"Red eye no scare we." Remarked Ferra and Torr growled in agreement.

"So where do you think this 'Kano' guy may be?" Asked Thalia.

"For all we know, he hangs out at his usual place during the night in this bar called The Septic Eye. Dodgy looking bar." Answered Erron.

"It's best if you and Erron go there. We cannot risk giving each other away." Suggested Ermac.

"Well I'm an Earthrealmer and Thalia's half Earthrealmer so we'll do it." Erron nodded as did Thalia.

"Good. We'll look for somewhere comfortable to sleep. We'll come if you need us." Hissed Reptile.

"Alright." Thalia nodded again.

"Let us know where to meet up with you all." Erron nodded at the others as they departed before turning to Thalia. "Come, Thalia. We've got Kano to look for."

Thalia nodded and began to follow beside the gunslinger into the dark streets, lit only by the streetlamps.

"How much do you know about the Black Dragon?" She asked curiosly.

"I killed one. Kobra I think. I attempted to join them but I was declined." Erron answered. "I can barely stand one of them."

Thalia's eyes widened in shock. Erron must've had some sort of past with the Black Dragon as he used to be their liaison and orchestrated the kidnapping of Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs and rendevous with Kano and his Black Dragon members and belaying his orders to mutilate the girls if they tried to escape, citing they're worth more intact right up to the point where Kano mocked him for trying to save people instead of exploiting them, saying that is the reason he could never be a Black Dragon.

That was why he could barely stand them.

It didn't take long until they found their way to The Septic Eye, the bar, Erron mentioned, where many Earthrealmers would go for a drink and some entertainment.

"There's the bar. The Septic Eye." Erron and Thalia stood in front of the building. It was a fine building with a green eyeball with a blue iris next to a neon green sign that said the name of the bar.

"We'll be lucky if we find Kano around. You up for this?" Erron asked.

"Yeah." Thalia answered nodding.

Erron nodded back at her, before reaching a hand out to the door handle and pushing the door open. Upon walking inside, they were greeted with a sight that wasn't the same as The Rusty Spittoon. The place had a bit of a smoky atmosphere were many Earthrealmers sitting at tables sipping their drinks, laughing amongst themselves and playing pool. Some were also smoking and drinking at the bar, although a couple were passed out from the amount they drank, near a jukebox on one side of the room. At the very end of the bar was a stage where a band, consisting of five gothy looking men, were playing as they were tonight's entertainment.